What will you give yourself after you reach your goal

Options

Replies

• krystalraven
    Options
    When I get down to my goal weight, I want to hire a personal shopper and have a complete wardrobe overhaul! Haha!
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    There are a few things I want. But I keep going back to treating myself to Tiffany's! There is a peice of jewelry I really want there but can't justify buying it just to have it. Its going to be a special treat!
  • sumeetg37
    sumeetg37 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Every ten pounds my wife has treated me to a nice meal out that I don't log. When I reach my goal it may be someplace serious like a michelin star if we are going to be in a town that has one around that time.
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    A long vacation hopefully.

Turtle-Island-Fiji-An-All-Inclusive-Exotic-Island-Resort-620x350.jpeg
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    When I reach my goal I'm going to treat myself to a new wardrobe and new boobs. :laugh:

New boobs for me too! I lost a lot of mine :(
  • kerbyd13
    kerbyd13 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I want some 7 jeans. I don't care about the price i just want some good fitting jeans.
  • skinnymalinkyscot
    skinnymalinkyscot Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    seriously sexy, skimpy undies, red, black, baby doll, garter belts, seamed stockings, all the fripperies ive dreamt about for the last few years and not felt able to wear. I shall be treating my husband to a fashion show every night of the week. At the moment I feel like a drab brown moth, but I intend to metamorphise into a multi coloured butterfly
  • greenmonstergirl
    greenmonstergirl Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    New racing leathers
    More tattoos
    New clothes
    New car possibly
  • Kreider86
    Kreider86 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    A long vacation hopefully.

Turtle-Island-Fiji-An-All-Inclusive-Exotic-Island-Resort-620x350.jpeg

Ok, where is this picture from? Because that looks really good right about now!
  • Kickbox9Bitch
    Kickbox9Bitch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Tummy tuck, breast lift & butt implants ...well that's what I'd want to give myself LOL :):drinker:
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    A new goal lol
  • steelyjoe22
    steelyjoe22 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just bought myself a new mountain bike.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    When I reached my goal I gave myself new goals...but I might splurge on a road bike one of these days...but then again, I might make myself complete my triathlon with my mountain bike first...really earn that road bike.
  • nino07110922
    nino07110922 Posts: 2,149
    Options
    Some ink on my arm and a night at an all you can eat Brazilian steakhouse.
  • sharonfoustmills
    sharonfoustmills Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    probably a snorkeling trip!
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Mackage Kenya leather jacket. :love:

762432038_260.jpg
  • Lauren344
    Lauren344 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Going to do a bungee jump! Always wanted to do one :)
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    A new goal :)
  • lydian8
    lydian8 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight, I'm going to buy a black cat suit with a leather bustier and buckles everywhere. I'm going to buy thigh high black leather boots and black leather elbow length gloves. Then my husband will call me Mistress Lenore and all will bow down before me and tremble....or I'll just vacuum the living room, but I'm still getting the outfit.
  • PippiNe
    PippiNe Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    New clothes! I have 1 pair of jeans, 2 pairs of slacks and 1 pair of jean shorts that fit right now. Some of my shirts are still ok, but I imagine that many of them will look too baggy by the time I drop my last 10 pounds.