What do you weigh? What size clothes RIGHT NOW?

Options

Replies

• workinonit1956
    workinonit1956 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    5’2.5” ~~ 130 pounds
    Tops~small
    Pants/jeans~4
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    5'8, 251 pounds
    Tops - XXL to 2x
    Bottoms - XXL or 18
  • maureenkhilde
    maureenkhilde Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    5' 9 239 pounds
    Tops some 18-20, some 22 So in the XXL to 2X range.
    Bottoms all over the place depends on brand. In jeans size 22, dress pants size 20

I started in size 26 pants that were tight. So far have not had to buy pants. But will be getting rid of clothes towards end of year donating. Have bought some shorts, and pull up pants in smaller sizes that are elastic so can wear through rest of weight loss journey.
  • tk2222
    tk2222 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, about 190, and a 10/11 in Jeans. L/XL in buttoned tops (boooobs) and anything from an S to an XL in t-shirts, sweaters, etc.

I've also been wearing exclusively skirts for like a month because I need to buy new jeans and its a headscratcher, and the skirts are less sensitive to weight (and wear out less), though a few non-elastic ones are starting to be big and not sitting right anymore. Also, my last pair of jeans were a 13 (for some reason my local Ross' has way more selection in the odd sizes), and I want to see if I can skip a size and buy an 8/9 in a few more weeks or so.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    153ish (My scale has been jumping around a lot), womens US size 6 Levis jeans, and a Medium men's t-shirt right now (I can wear Small but prefer the roominess of a Medium. I wear medium in womens tops usually, sometimes large from the "teens" sections).
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    smalls9686 wrote: »
    Sizes seeme to be so arbitrary so depending on the brand clearly from looking over the people here there is a huge range...there is a great website (I will have to come back later on a government computer and I can't search it right now) that actual has real pictures of real bodies and you can put in your stats and se ehat other "bodies" look like that are the same size as you..it's amazing truly...the range is wicked.

But here goes I am currently 158 lbs and comfortably wear a size 10 (lossely but not falling off) in shirts I wear a Medium and in braa (is this tmi?) 32F/32FF

* When I was 200-205 I wore size 18/XXL or 1XW
    I'm 5 foot 1

Is it MyBodyGallery? I used to look at that!
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,975 Member
    Options
    5'7" broad shoulders, no curves, long limbs.

~152 pounds. Most of my extra weight gets carried around my mid-section (total apple, which really sucks as even 10 pounds over weight looks bad, none the less my current ~25 pounds!).

I wear a 6-10 in pants depending on the brand/cut, 8 is around the most comfortable, but is starting to get a tad loose while my 6's are still a tad snug. Euro sizes I'm a pretty solid 10 still if it's going to fit right and very comfortably.

Shirts I tend to wear a women's M, but that has more to do with my shoulders and arm muscle. Struggle to fit them into narrow little cuts that are popular.
  • walktalkdog
    walktalkdog Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    5'7"
    156 pounds
    pants: size 10
    tops: medium or large
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Currently, I weight around 248lbs., and wear size 18/20 pants.

I would love to get below 200 by the end of the year, but I feel like that will not happen. But we shall see.
  • eryn0x
    eryn0x Posts: 138 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Sometimes your body shape is acccentuated by weight gain or loss. I carry a lot of weight in my thighs, so while I might get away with a size 6 shirt, a size 10 dress can still be a challenge. For me it changed a bit when I was smaller... but it started out with my stomach slimming down and my hips took time to catch up. A weightloss-body shape bell curve of sorts.

5'8 / 182 lbs / size M/L top (6-10) / size L pant (12)
  • milowen
    milowen Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I stopped wearing pants like 7 years ago b/c I gave up on waist bands :(
    I carry most of my weight in my belly (even before 4 c-sections) plus I have broader shoulders.
    I've lost 36lbs--most of it left my boobs, hips, legs first, but finally seeing some change in my torso.
    I went from 227 to 191 in 2.5 months. I found this dress in a box I gathered to donate. It still with the tags on it that they had sent me last year in a 12 instead of 16/18 (final sale, no returns to Loft). I never thought it would fit!
    I still have about 30lbs to lose to get down to a healthy weight, but I'm thrilled to toss the 1X for a L :)
    277pskfshavk.jpg
  • jaxsmama123
    jaxsmama123 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    168 lbs

tops - usually small or med
    bottoms - large

Big booty problems!
  • Fight4URHAPPINESS
    Fight4URHAPPINESS Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5’6
    315lbs

Sweater 2x & pants size 22
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    5 ft 6- 105 lbs. Anything from a 4-8 in UK sizes (US 0 - 4)
  • makkimakki2018
    makkimakki2018 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    145lbs
    Small shirt
    28 pants
  • allison8668
    allison8668 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    I weigh 159 - I'm 5'7". My tops are either small or medium. My bottoms are 8's or junior 9 or 11's depending on cut.
  • MsBaz2018
    MsBaz2018 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    5'7" 220 lbs. Pear shape.
    Shirts: some Ls are too large and some I can barely button. A handful of loose cut medium I can wear.
    Pants size US 14.
  • Sugars7077
    Sugars7077 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I weighed 238.2 iam still in a20/
    22 pants and I prefer a 2x tops . I could possibly fit into a 1x but I like my tops looser .. that's. My goal though is to fit comfortably in a xlarge /large
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    5’7”- 133lbs
    TOP-fitted small, but I prefer baggier clothes so I choose mediums.
    BOTTOMS- usually size 2, but I have a pair of 0’s and a few 4’s I wear with a belt. Depends on the brand.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Vanity sizing makes this question difficult to answer but I'll try anyway...

(US sizes)
    5'2 138-140ish

Pants and dresses: 4-6-8 depending on brand and cut. I'm curvy in the true sense, hip to waist.

Tops: small or medium