Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Down 115lbs! (Excited & Unsure at the same time)

Vdubz27Vdubz27 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
This goal is huge for me!
But I also find myself struggling with this new “identity” beyond the plus size section.
I am now wearing a large shirt which I probably haven’t done since middle school.
It seems like a world of shopping options have opened up but I’m more confused than ever!

Anyone else? Tips?

Here I am!

9u7i182rdaai.jpeg

d6vi5j2s2eao.jpeg

Replies

• shelly24100shelly24100 Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    You look fabulous i
  • georgiamarsh1georgiamarsh1 Member Posts: 18 Member Member Posts: 18 Member
    You've done amazing! Looking great :)
  • Jumpropegirl5467Jumpropegirl5467 Member Posts: 63 Member Member Posts: 63 Member
    Vdubz27 wrote: »
    But I also find myself struggling with this new “identity” beyond the plus size section.
    I am now wearing a large shirt which I probably haven’t done since middle school.
    It seems like a world of shopping options have opened up but I’m more confused than ever!

Anyone else? Tips?

Here I am!

9u7i182rdaai.jpeg

d6vi5j2s2eao.jpeg

Wow congratulations!!! This is amazing progress, enjoy all the new shopping experiences, you earned it. Fabulous !
  • XiaolongbaoXiaolongbao Member Posts: 724 Member Member Posts: 724 Member
    My tip is to be super proud of what an amazing accomplishment that is!
  • RaeWatsRaeWats Member Posts: 37 Member Member Posts: 37 Member
    Embrace it!! I used to always wear dark colours. Once I got out of plus sizes, I started buying things in colour!

Way to go 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏻
  • stella7x7stella7x7 Member Posts: 1,631 Member Member Posts: 1,631 Member
    Congratulations. Job well done.
  • mc62412mc62412 Member Posts: 112 Member Member Posts: 112 Member
    Good job. It’s not easy so be super proud and explore ! 😬 when did you start your transformation. I just started mine in April.
  • CherylGodfrey1CherylGodfrey1 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Excellent job. Let it be the new you and keep tracking your progress. If you start to gain, rein it back in. You got this.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 3,794 Member Member Posts: 3,794 Member
    Wow! You look great! Oh how I would love to shop in the regular sizes!
  • getfitsudhasankargetfitsudhasankar Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    You look soooo good... You should be proud of yourself now. this change is definitely for good. Do not get confused.
  • foobuddiesfoobuddies Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    inspiring!
  • huntersmom2016huntersmom2016 Member Posts: 179 Member Member Posts: 179 Member
    Wow! You look great! Oh how I would love to shop in the regular sizes!

me too!!
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Member Posts: 1,474 Member Member Posts: 1,474 Member
    Vdubz27 wrote: »

Anyone else? Tips?

Here I am!

9u7i182rdaai.jpeg

d6vi5j2s2eao.jpeg

Wow congratulations!!! This is amazing progress, enjoy all the new shopping experiences, you earned it. Fabulous !

Fantastic! Look at the hard work you put in and the results it got you. Be proud!
  • huntersmom2016huntersmom2016 Member Posts: 179 Member Member Posts: 179 Member
    I had lost a bunch of weight about 4 years ago and I was able to shop in the regular sized clothes. omg!! you are right, it's like a whole world of options opened up! it was actually FUN to go shopping. I have since gained my weight back, but I'm back on track now to get back down to the smaller clothes I had bought. as far as tips... just take lots of stuff in the dressing room and try everything on. it can be expensive so at first get one great pair of pants and find a few tops to go with it to change it up. then as you are able to afford more clothes, keep buying other peices that you need. congrats on your weight loss and HAVE FUN WITH IT!!
    edited June 12
  • rachempoorachempoo Member Posts: 107 Member Member Posts: 107 Member
    Congratulations! Try to have fun with the newfound clothing freedom that you have earned.
  • donnajean_423donnajean_423 Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Member Posts: 3,739 Member Member Posts: 3,739 Member
    Amazing job! It can take time to get used to a body that’s a lot different from the one you have now.
  • stahndebsstahndebs Member Posts: 22 Member Member Posts: 22 Member
    You look amazing. Well done 👍