Replies

• thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Way to go girl!
  • katscoots
    katscoots Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Your "now" picture looks like "August 2011's" daughter! You have lost years along with pounds. You look amazing!

I was thinking the same thing...excellent!!!
  • stacy71773
    Options
    You look so much younger! Beautiful lady.

I agree, you look a lot younger...great job, keep it up :)
  • dianesheart88
    dianesheart88 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! Congrats to you!!
  • Angie2822
    Angie2822 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing, a lot younger and so happy. Great job and thanks for sharing!
  • 4motivation
    4motivation Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! keep up the great work!!!
  • mommy3457
    mommy3457 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger! Beautiful lady.
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Awesome job/transformation and because it had happened slowly, it is more likely to be permanent! This is why we take the time to learn the good habits that will last us a life time! You rock!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Wow you look like a totally different person!
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Thank you. My hair is crazy kinky naturally curly, and I have decided to straighten it daily now..it is just a younger cut/shade/style for me. Everyone that knows me of course says they miss my curls, but true to someone with natural curly hair, I am tired of it and want it straight!

First of all, you look absolutely fantastic!!! Second, I have naturally curly (very tight curls to boot) hair, and I understand the want for a new look, and I understand when everyone says they miss your curls and love them and think you should leave them alone.... But, since I know what it's like, I can say: Do what makes you feel best!!!

You are truly beautiful and inspirational.
  • rachellangdon1974
    rachellangdon1974 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Quite a few people have messaged me and asked me how I lost almost 80 pounds..so I figure I will explain. 2 years ago I had a bariatric surgery. In the first year, 50 pounds just literally fell off of my 300 pound body. However, this last year, I have had to exercise and work very hard at keeping my calories under my goal daily to get the almost 30 off. I have a goal of losing about 40-45 more pounds and have decided as of late to give the 5/2 diet a try. My father in law is a physician and he suggested this to me to break my plateau, and also he believes in the intermittent fasting way of eating. As long as we are all doing what works for US, then that is all that matters :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!