Calorie Counter

Message Boards Motivation and Support
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

100+ lbs to lose

2»

Replies

• KelceybyersKelceybyers Member Posts: 52 Member Member Posts: 52 Member
    Please add me as well. I would love to follow along while we all lose the weight. :)
  • anniebanana100anniebanana100 Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    Me neither. I mostly just know about it.
  • EricaRN2015EricaRN2015 Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys, if you have over 100lbs to lose please add me I’d love to follow your journeys as I take my own. Five years ago I went from a 22 to a 10 but gained it all back plus some. I was only 25lbs from my 150lbs goal but now I’ve recently gone up to 298lbs at my highest 🙁 I’m 293 today and my first goal is to get to 200lbs and then go from there.

Count me in! I'm not a stranger to losing weight and regaining. I lost over 100 pounds about 8 years ago and found all of them and then some. I'm starting again at 269 which is my highest. I'm in the 250s now and unsure of my true goal other than just being healthy. Best wishes to you!
  • Jackiefrost1013Jackiefrost1013 Member Posts: 6 Member Member Posts: 6 Member
    I’m in the same boat as most of you. I just joined for the 2nd time yesterday. I fell off the wagon 4 years ago after losing 50 pounds. I need friends to keep me motivated and accountable. Please feel free to add me. 😃😃😃
    SW 298
    GW 170
  • AshleyBK0620AshleyBK0620 Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    I am 5'6" and 275. I would love to hit 200 as well.. but goal weight in the end is 175
    Add me. Lets do this together !! Lets be friends
  • PiqueabooPiqueaboo Member Posts: 1,022 Member Member Posts: 1,022 Member
    Same boat, will send you an invite ^^
  • andy622014andy622014 Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4 Member
    Hi - i have always been up and down and now today after reading your comments - i am ready to give it a try again. currently at 234lbs having lost around 40 pounds over the last 5 years.. i really need motivation ....if anyone wants to be a diet buddy you can add me .... cause i will be honest i dunno how to add anyone !!!!
  • Panys_momPanys_mom Member, Premium Posts: 94 Member Member, Premium Posts: 94 Member
    Hey
    I'm 5'7" and now playing around 256 to 260. Keep yo-yoing there. I want to get back down to the 200 range, ultimately below 200. I'm still carrying the baby weight I gained..... but the baby is going to be 10 years old this month.
  • mc62412mc62412 Member Posts: 109 Member Member Posts: 109 Member
    Weigh in day.

Starting weight 290.5 (4/12)
    Last weeks weight 264.3 (6/28)
    Current weight 261 (7/5)

Going the right direction. Even though there are bumps in the road. I’m still going downhill so I’ll take it !!! 😬
  • wyndstar2000wyndstar2000 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I could definitely lose 100lbs! Currently at 281.6 and hating myself. Well.. those are strong words.. maybe not hate but so disappointed. Starting this up again with goals to drink more water, use the stationary bike 4 times a week and trying to eat healthier. Also considering intermittent fasting. Could definitely use some buddies!
  • nazah_sakinnazah_sakin Member Posts: 20 Member Member Posts: 20 Member
    Hey guys, if you have over 100lbs to lose please add me I’d love to follow your journeys as I take my own. Five years ago I went from a 22 to a 10 but gained it all back plus some. I was only 25lbs from my 150lbs goal but now I’ve recently gone up to 298lbs at my highest 🙁 I’m 293 today and my first goal is to get to 200lbs and then go from there.

I started at 297 and now I am 293. Got 100 lbs to lose.
  • risingmoonstexasrisingmoonstexas Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Hey y'all!
    I'm on a little bit if a different journey as I'm getting the sleeve on the 13th. But I would love to have more friends who understand the struggle and who are on a long journey.
    I also need to excerise more! I want to start playing softball again.