100+ lbs to lose

Replies

• Kelceybyers
    Kelceybyers Posts: 56 Member
    Please add me as well. I would love to follow along while we all lose the weight. :)
  • anniebanana100
    anniebanana100 Posts: 7 Member
    Me neither. I mostly just know about it.
  • EricaRN2015
    EricaRN2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys, if you have over 100lbs to lose please add me I’d love to follow your journeys as I take my own. Five years ago I went from a 22 to a 10 but gained it all back plus some. I was only 25lbs from my 150lbs goal but now I’ve recently gone up to 298lbs at my highest 🙁 I’m 293 today and my first goal is to get to 200lbs and then go from there.

Count me in! I'm not a stranger to losing weight and regaining. I lost over 100 pounds about 8 years ago and found all of them and then some. I'm starting again at 269 which is my highest. I'm in the 250s now and unsure of my true goal other than just being healthy. Best wishes to you!
  • Jackiefrost1013
    Jackiefrost1013 Posts: 31 Member
    I’m in the same boat as most of you. I just joined for the 2nd time yesterday. I fell off the wagon 4 years ago after losing 50 pounds. I need friends to keep me motivated and accountable. Please feel free to add me. 😃😃😃
    SW 298
    GW 170
  • AshleyBK0620
    AshleyBK0620 Posts: 14 Member
    I am 5'6" and 275. I would love to hit 200 as well.. but goal weight in the end is 175
    Add me. Lets do this together !! Lets be friends
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Same boat, will send you an invite ^^
  • andy622014
    andy622014 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi - i have always been up and down and now today after reading your comments - i am ready to give it a try again. currently at 234lbs having lost around 40 pounds over the last 5 years.. i really need motivation ....if anyone wants to be a diet buddy you can add me .... cause i will be honest i dunno how to add anyone !!!!
  • Panys_mom
    Panys_mom Posts: 96 Member
    Hey
    I'm 5'7" and now playing around 256 to 260. Keep yo-yoing there. I want to get back down to the 200 range, ultimately below 200. I'm still carrying the baby weight I gained..... but the baby is going to be 10 years old this month.
  • mc62412
    mc62412 Posts: 195 Member
    Weigh in day.

Starting weight 290.5 (4/12)
    Last weeks weight 264.3 (6/28)
    Current weight 261 (7/5)

Going the right direction. Even though there are bumps in the road. I’m still going downhill so I’ll take it !!! 😬
  • wyndstar2000
    wyndstar2000 Posts: 2 Member
    I could definitely lose 100lbs! Currently at 281.6 and hating myself. Well.. those are strong words.. maybe not hate but so disappointed. Starting this up again with goals to drink more water, use the stationary bike 4 times a week and trying to eat healthier. Also considering intermittent fasting. Could definitely use some buddies!
  • Naz_2020
    Naz_2020 Posts: 79 Member
    Hey guys, if you have over 100lbs to lose please add me I’d love to follow your journeys as I take my own. Five years ago I went from a 22 to a 10 but gained it all back plus some. I was only 25lbs from my 150lbs goal but now I’ve recently gone up to 298lbs at my highest 🙁 I’m 293 today and my first goal is to get to 200lbs and then go from there.

I started at 297 and now I am 293. Got 100 lbs to lose.
  • risingmoonstexas
    risingmoonstexas Posts: 16 Member
    Hey y'all!
    I'm on a little bit if a different journey as I'm getting the sleeve on the 13th. But I would love to have more friends who understand the struggle and who are on a long journey.
    I also need to excerise more! I want to start playing softball again.
  • mszoueb
    mszoueb Posts: 155 Member
    Hi all,

I would like to jump back on the wagon and join in this too. Been around MFP for nearly a decade, back in 2012/2013 I somehow got down to my lowest adult weight of 171/172lbs. I have since gained it all back and a lot more due to varying reasons.. it is frustrating to think I would of been close to goal but now time to move forward and back down!

SW 259.4
    CW 254.8
    GW 155/160
  • Marie_Renick
    Marie_Renick Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone!
    My profile pic (me in a wheelchair) shows me at my highest weight of 335 lbs. I was successful last time I was on MFP but then I stopped using it, getting down to 220 lbs. Now I'm 314.2 lbs and ready to try again. I've been trying but having some difficulty staying focused, hoping accountability and support will help me stay on track. This is my first time using "community" so hoping it helps.

SW: 314.2
    CW: 314.2
    GW: 145
    Goals for July: 1-eat 180 carbs max daily.
    2-walk or use Leslie Sansone dvd at least 3x weekly
  • Naz_2020
    renewing1 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    My profile pic (me in a wheelchair) shows me at my highest weight of 335 lbs. I was successful last time I was on MFP but then I stopped using it, getting down to 220 lbs. Now I'm 314.2 lbs and ready to try again. I've been trying but having some difficulty staying focused, hoping accountability and support will help me stay on track. This is my first time using "community" so hoping it helps.

SW: 314.2
    CW: 314.2
    GW: 145
    Goals for July: 1-eat 180 carbs max daily.
    2-walk or use Leslie Sansone dvd at least 3x weekly

You can do it!! We all are here to support each other.
  • axcount
    axcount Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2020
    Started at 310+, got down to 225 with One Meal a Day. I... slipped a little and I'm back at 260, so now I've started counting calories and I'm hoping that will help me get to my ultimate goal of 170-180.
  • Sara628588
    Sara628588 Posts: 88 Member
    Every time I come back here its because I lost the weight....... then gained it all back and more. I am now at my heaviest ever. So yes, over 100 lbs to lose, and on day 2 - struggling to feel motivated as I also go up and down with depression.

Currently 315lb and my aim is small steps - so getting under 300 is goal no. 1

:)
  • Naz_2020
    @Sara628588 I started only a week ago at my heaviest 297.6 Right now I am at 293. I have to lose more than 100 lbs but that doesn't scare me. What scares me is being able to stay on track. I don't think about how am I gonna look like after a year. I focus on today only. I am choosing healthy options. I am staying under my calorie goals. I celebrate my success and my mfps success by being active on the app. We share our failures too.
    Let's take one day at a time. Let's make the best choices for today. All these todays are gonna add up to a healthier tomorrow.
  • shawnamee1
    shawnamee1 Posts: 6 Member
    I have just started this week and would love for anyone to add me. I could use accountability and support friends and promise to do the same! We are all in this together!
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,868 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me .... I started at 269... I am now 242.... ....wishing you all the very best on your journey :)