100+ lbs to lose

Replies

• happyyysighhh
    happyyysighhh Posts: 2 Member
    Hi people :smiley: Feel free to add me! I am 40, 320 lbs, have 3 kids (18, 6, almost 4), and am forever engaged to my BFF since 2013.

I had lost 100+ lbs with MFP in 2012-2013, my final weight before leaving at 250. I fell madly in love, had 2 kids, and let myself go unfortunately... well, we both did lol. But after a recent 5 lb loss (over 2 mos lol) I am feeling confident that I have it in me to fight through this again and do even better.

Goals are:
    299 by the end of the year
    220 by this time next year

B)

• laurenlosesthebump
    laurenlosesthebump Posts: 8 Member
    I had 110 to lose now 98 to lose and looking for all motivation and support. Please add me if you want
  • Sara628588
    Sara628588 Posts: 88 Member
    @Sara628588
    Let's take one day at a time. Let's make the best choices for today. All these todays are gonna add up to a healthier tomorrow.

Yes, I like that - one day at a time. I am very good at self sabotage, so I shall focus on the positive as much as I can and allow myself to have off days if thats what happens.
  • joannegustyn1971
    joannegustyn1971 Posts: 50 Member
    Me too! Similar story to everyone here. My highest weight was 292. Lost 70 at WW and lost my focus. Slowly put it back on and then COVID hit. While others stocked up on toilet paper, I stocked up on potato chips! My husband and I both ate a LOT of junk food and I didn’t even care. It was rather freeing to just eat what I want with no guilt. I have not felt that since before my teenage years!
    But as things are slowly getting back to normal here in Ontario, I finally realized that enough is enough. So I’m back.
    Restart weight was 277. I was sure I was over 300 pounds so already I felt like a loser!!
    Now- I’m excited to become a big loser once again.
    Anyone can add me as a friend. I’m never sure how to do that.💪👏🎉
  • losingthisweight457
    losingthisweight457 Posts: 5 Member
    I can COMPLETELY relate to your post right now! This month I re-started my weightloss journey at 298, this is the highest I've ever been. My CW is 295 and I have set a goal to lose at least 10lbs per month. I hope you don't mind me adding you as a friend here.
  • Nanabug79
    Nanabug79 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi people :smiley: Feel free to add me! I am 40, 320 lbs, have 3 kids (18, 6, almost 4), and am forever engaged to my BFF since 2013.

I had lost 100+ lbs with MFP in 2012-2013, my final weight before leaving at 250. I fell madly in love, had 2 kids, and let myself go unfortunately... well, we both did lol. But after a recent 5 lb loss (over 2 mos lol) I am feeling confident that I have it in me to fight through this again and do even better.

Goals are:

B)

Hi there! I'm just starting out at 320 pounds too! I just started this week, so no loss yet. Trying to take it one day at a time! 🤗
  • larryc251
    larryc251 Posts: 143 Member
    Just wanted to say although it may seem impossible at times, every one of you can reach your goals! Just gotta take it a day at a time and be consistent. There may be a few bumps on the journey but when that happens remember the reason you started and remember your life and your health are worth fighting for.
    I don't have 100+ lbs I have to lose anymore but when I started I needed to lose 165 which felt impossible, started at 350 lbs an currently 212 lbs so I've got less than 30 to go now
    Something I recommend is to not only weigh in weekly or biweekly but to take measurements and also progress pictures. It's a great way to see your progress and keep you motivated.
    Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Sara628588
    So my battle today - which I know is daft but........ I have lost 2.6 lbs this week and I am a little bit pleased, but as it means I am still heavier than when I started here last time it doesnt feel like an achievement. What a pressure the mind is huh.
  • Oonagh
    Oonagh Posts: 11 Member
    I'm in a similar place. I lost over 100lbs a few years ago and then took "a break" and put it all back on! I restarted here in March at about 327lbs, currently I am 292lbs. I feel in a good mindset to carry on. Although the time it takes is off putting, I need to learn moderation and better eating habits anyway. Good luck to us all! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Oonagh
    Oonagh Posts: 11 Member
    Sara628588 wrote: »
    So my battle today - which I know is daft but........ I have lost 2.6 lbs this week and I am a little bit pleased, but as it means I am still heavier than when I started here last time it doesnt feel like an achievement. What a pressure the mind is huh.

2.6 lbs off is good Sara, better than the other direction like we have been doing! :wink:
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    I have WELL OVER 100lbs to lose! I am excited I found this group!
  • toriann319
    toriann319 Posts: 994 Member
    Nanabug79 wrote: »

Goals are:

B)

Hi there! I'm just starting out at 320 pounds too! I just started this week, so no loss yet. Trying to take it one day at a time! 🤗

I can tell you, 320 pounds has never looked so good! You are BEAUTIFUL, Nanabug!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    I just started this process (yet again) on July 1st at 298.0 pounds. I've done this before. I can do it again. I'm not looking forward to it...but...could use some quality friends! :)
  • Naz_2020
    Naz_2020 Posts: 79 Member
    Sara628588 wrote: »

Don't think about past. Think about today. You are doing great!
  • Naz_2020
    Today I am a bit emotional. Sad. I got a bad news from a colleague over phone. I don't want my sadness to trigger my emotional eating. Last 10 days have been great. I want to continue being happy and positive.
  • Naz_2020
    Trying to keep my mind happy..
  • Sara628588
    My goal today = track my walking through the day. I normally only track it when I go for a walk, but I'd like to see how far I get just walking round the flat etc in life. I tracked it in June - a work day, where I sit for most of the time, and it didnt even reach 1000! So lets see how today goes.

Its an overcast day here in UK, hope the sun in shining where you are :)
  • Elliewebber
    Elliewebber Posts: 24 Member
    Happy for anyone to follow me :)
    Previously lost 100+lb using MFP then depression hit and I munched it all back plus some :s
    5 foot 6 23 years old :)
    HW 320
    CW 314
    GW 158
  • Summer_Raine_01
    Summer_Raine_01 Posts: 16 Member
    My highest, from what I know of, was 264. Which was January of this year. My ultimate goal is 140/130, but I'd be happy to get to 200, and then 170. I've lost a total of 15 lbs so far, and have really been changing my life style around since the beginning of July. So excited to continue my journey and goodluck on yours!