I can't wait to see what I really look like.

Options
2»

Replies

• melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I haven't really wondered what I'll look like... because I've been that weight before (though it *was* 13 years ago, so I suppose time has had its effect). I do wonder how things will be different though. My lowest weight over the past 13 years has been about 40 over my goal weight. I looked great then... and I didn't realize it at all. Unfortunately, that also meant I gained weight back without really realizing it either. (This time, I'm still weighing in at least once a month!).

I can't wait to be able to shop in regular stores and actually like looking at pictures of myself. :) I'm thinking that is about 60 pounds away at the earliest though!
  • futureredheadhottie
    Options
    That is awesome news I am hoping to get to 280 or 260 in time for my cruise in January.
    I have been wondering the same thing I started at 371.6 and I want to get to 140-160lbs That is a whole adult male. I am worried about extra skin and not knowing myself and other people treating me differently especially the ones that I know.
    at my highest i was 360 and i'm terrified of extra skin too. i'm down to 284 right now and thus far things seem to be sucking back in.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Becca, you're the best! :heart: :flowerforyou:
    :flowerforyou::smooched: