• Samand303
    Samand303 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Never mind plants
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,563 Member
    Options
    @Doxmum
    I can't find that link to the doctor in Texas telling it like it is. Could you repost it please?
    I did read it all of the way through, I would like to share it.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,563 Member
    Options
    Tesha231 wrote: »
    @shorepine I am so relieved the test came back negative! Woot!

@dawnbgethealthy It only took one surprise visitor from out of state to infect 3 households. Unintentional, of course, but a good reminder for us all to be intentional in our actions in the COVID arena as well as other actions we take on the daily. Be careful out there!

And did those 3 households unintentionally infect others? That is the sneakiness of this virus, no symptoms for up to 2 weeks. Such a super spreader.

I am close to the border and most of my friends live in North Idaho. Although I miss them so much (and the kayaking trips we take out of Bonner's Ferry especially), I am really glad that the US/Canada border is closed. It is just rampant in the USA and seems like every day gets worse. Terrifying.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,174 Member
    Options
    Tesha231 wrote: »
    @shorepine Stupid COVID. So ready for it to be gone. Learned this week my mom, step-dad, sister, bro-n-law and 2 nieces are positive and they are now experiencing symptoms. Wish I could help them somehow, especially my folks who are 81 and 93 y.o. Sure hope your family tests negative. 🙏please keep us posted.

I'm so sorry for your family. That is terrible. <3