5’2 175lb- want to loose 40lb

I’m currently 175lb after having baby number one last year. Would anyone like to join me in trying to lose 40lb by Christmas.

Replies

• AleLue_1
    AleLue_1 Posts: 113 Member
    I’m in! I’m 5’1” 170lbs. I’d like to lose 40lbs!
  • Peppermint88
    Peppermint88 Posts: 14 Member
    Excellent! I still to things way better when I’m accountable. I’m going to weigh myself every Monday morning
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Hello! I also am on a similar weight loss journey. I'm 5'5 started at 189lbs (!!!), currently at 183 and want to be at 150. My dairy is public because it makes me WAAAAY more accountable. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • tholden4
    tholden4 Posts: 71 Member
    I’d like to join. I have found in the past a little accountability helps me stay on track. I lost 36 lbs three years ago and I’ve gained back 20 plus of which 10 during covid lockdown secondary to stress ( RN working in covid ICU ) . I’ve come out of the fog so to speak and have committed to my weight loss journey again. Stepped on the scale Monday for the first time in a long time, ouch !!
    Starting weight 164.6 / 5’4” hope to get down to 135-140. Started recording all meals but have found not having a nightly cocktail the pits !! Will occasionally save calories for this. Calorie goal 1200-1300 per day and working out at least four times per week. ( had not been working out since March) I’m using Beachbody on demand which I’ve done in the past . My diary is open just need to add as friend. Anyways good luck to us all.
  • Peppermint88
    Accountability and support from others is always great.
  • Busymomshantell
    Busymomshantell Posts: 126 Member
    I am 5 ft 2 and weigh 188. Already lost 6 lbs. I do better with accountability. So much harder to lose as I have gotten older. Currently 46 yrs wise. Need some friends to help make it thru. Please friend request me.
  • colieblossom
    colieblossom Posts: 84 Member
    Hi I would also like to loose 15-20 pounds am also 5 ft 2.
    I do not know how to friend on this site.but I would like friends.

• JackieFernandez87
    JackieFernandez87 Posts: 14 Member
    I’m 5’2 and was 175 at start after second baby. I’m at 162 now and have quite a ways to go! Add me!
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Hi ! I would love to join you all. I’m 5’1, 177 lbs. I’m partway through my journey and have been working on adding exercise and increasing protein this month. I already walk a lot. Feel free to add me.
  • tholden4
    tholden4 Posts: 71 Member
    Good Morning all,
    Tough day yesterday eating wise !! I had my kids at my lake house and I over ate !! Oh well it’s not often I have them together and today is a new day. I’m working today - Sunday so it’s always easier as I food prep when working. My diary is open and would love to see others just need to friend request. Have a great day and think about the healthy options you can eat over the 4 th ...
    Teri
  • twio2015
    twio2015 Posts: 29 Member
    Hey!

Im 5"3 167lbs now
    Aiming to be 140 by Christmas as well.
  • abuford4
    abuford4 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in the same boat, but shorter. I'd like to lose 65 pounds, but not by Christmas. I'd love to follow along with all of you. My goal is to lose 1 pound. One. (again and again!!) But I only focus on the one. This week, I want to get to 170.
  • Peppermint88
    I love that idea of just focusing on small goals and repeat them every week. It makes it more achievable and doesn’t make you feel like your goal weight is really far away
  • sheeshahlin
    sheeshahlin Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I’d like to join. This quarantine has taken its toll on me both physically and mentally. I am at my heaviest at 180lbs and would like to lose at least 30lbs.
  • KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    You're welcome to add me as well :)
  • emelo_UK
    emelo_UK Posts: 2 Member
    I'd like to join also 5 foot 2 (159 cm), and 78kg
  • Peppermint88
    So I weighed myself today and I’m down 2.25lbs. I started at 175lbs and now I’m 172.75lbs
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    In the same boat OP :/ . I had my first kiddo last year, and just finished exclusively breastfeeding once he turned 1 so I'm ready to drop the pounds. I'm not ready to go back to the gym with Covid so I ordered a Peloton bike. It's supposed to arrive next month, so in the meantime I am just trying to get moving and really try and focus on diet.

I will weigh myself tomorrow to get a starting point. Not looking forward to seeing that number lol.
  • mssue18
    mssue18 Posts: 117 Member
    Hi. I’m 5’1” and weigh 170. I’d like to lose at least 35lbs. Please add me!