Looking for LGBTQA+ Friends! (Allies welcome!) πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

2Β»

Replies

• rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Hello My Beautiful Queens ! I'm Rachael from California and I would like to make new friends and support one another through the process! 🌈❀πŸ’ͺ
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Goodmorning guys! I’m Olivia. Bisexual and currently on the road to losing 60 lbs rn. There’s no such thing as too much support ☺️ Love is love no matter who it’s with . So feel free to add and happy pride month everyone!πŸ’œ πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ§‘β€οΈ
  • Foxotia
    Foxotia Posts: 21 Member
    I'm so excited to have you all as friends, you're all amazing and I know you will conquer your goals. Friend requests have been sent for any that I've missed, I can't wait to see you all earn your accomplishments!
  • invaderbree
    invaderbree Posts: 27 Member
    Feel free to add me πŸ§‘πŸ’œπŸ’™
  • lamechikenuggis
    lamechikenuggis Posts: 1 Member
    hi! i'm genderfluid, ace bisexual :smile: feel free to add me, i'm lookimg for friends
  • rhaiin
    rhaiin Posts: 35 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm bisexual. I just started my journey and I have 75+ pounds to lose.
  • karatekitty830
    karatekitty830 Posts: 24 Member
    Hello!! I am a fourth year medical student, a huge nerd, and a lover of kawaii fashion!! I had some issues with my birth control and my school schedule that caused me to gain about 30 pounds over the last year, but I’m looking to get healthy again so I can inspire my future patients to do the same and give them great tips on how to be healthy (but not necessarily have to lose weight- I just want to lose it because I feel gross in my own body right now.)

Asexual and proud!!! πŸ’œ
  • tinyhug_96
    tinyhug_96 Posts: 30 Member
    Bi cis girl here seeking motivation and support! Feel free to add me, we've got this!!
  • krjohnson1292
    krjohnson1292 Posts: 37 Member
    Ally here, beat of luck to all looking to get fit, fine and healthy. πŸ¦‹πŸ₯³
  • RosyBest
    RosyBest Posts: 303 Member
    Hi, I'm Rosy, 37 from Cali. Hate the labels so I just go by queer. Looking for friends. Already lost 70lbs during the pandemic, among other things But...looking towards pushing myself harder.
  • Leighology
    Leighology Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm Ashleigh! I'm 32 from Nashville and I identify as Bi. I'm trying to restart my weight loss journey to get my life together and I'm considering bariatric surgery. I would love new friends!
  • LynneM1980
    LynneM1980 Posts: 102 Member
    Hi! Sent a request over :) I'm an Ally ( mom to 2 lbgtq+ kiddos ) and am always up for a chat
  • Foxotia
    Foxotia Posts: 21 Member
    I am down 18.5 pounds as of today, and loving every moment of it. I couldn't have gotten this far without all of the support and motivation by all of you lovely peoples.

I am still looking for friends, and I've added all of you (I hope!), everyone here has been so awesome! πŸ’›
  • Hi hi ~
    I am bi and would love friends on here, no matter if you're lgbtq+ or not β€οΈπŸ’œπŸ’™
  • MNPisces
    MNPisces Posts: 18 Member
    Ally here! Would love friends ❀
  • Frankenghoul
    Frankenghoul Posts: 4 Member
    Hello my Loves!
    My name is Sammi, I am 32 years a old and live in the Central Valley of California! Trying to make some changes in my life and be happy and love myself again.

I am an ally! I have family and friends all throughout LGBTQ+ and I love them all so fricken much ❀️

I suffer from severe depression & anxiety and have a horrible time making friends. Trying to become more active & make some friends in the process πŸ™‚ feel free to add me if you’d like!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Foxtone wrote: Β»
    The title says it all, I am looking for LGBTQA+ friends and allies (someone that is heterosexual but supportive)!

My name's Anthony, I'm a trans male, and currently living in Nova Scotia, Canada, however my friend search bares no mind for distance. I'm currently 28 years old, a huge nerd at heart, and attending college this fall for IT systems management & security.

Send a request or drop me a message, and post here if you are looking for other like-minded friends. Happy pride!
    πŸ’—πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€

Hi Anthony, first off, thank you for the FR. I just saw this post by you and wanted to let you and anyone else know, I support all that keep kindness in their hearts. All I care about is that you are a good person at heart.
    I truly look forward to getting to know and support you my friend.
  • Weepingofwillow
    Weepingofwillow Posts: 1 Member
    Hello hello! I'm Willow and I'm 28 years old and not straight (I have no idea what label to give me tbh)

I'm a little self-conscious to show my picture but I'm new to the site and would love to have some people to lose with or develop healthy habits together! πŸ–€ I love victorian/classy fashion, gaming, and lots of different nerdy stuff!