NEED FRIENDS WHO ENCOURAGE AND NOT IGNORE !!!

Options

Replies

• Goldglintedwater
    Options
    please add me guys, I have only a few on board with me I can help support , on here every day=):heart:
  • Danimal718
    Danimal718 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and am new to community little to no friends...please feel free to add me. I try to add people but no luck so far.

I am the same way. Feel free to add me. I log every day and communicate. I can use the encouragement too. I have 12 friends but think only 4 or so talk...at least to me.

Oh yea...my diary is open.
  • Eternitii
    Eternitii Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm Motivated :smile:
  • MarvicsMommy
    MarvicsMommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i feel the same way! ill add you
  • Cikan_Vuz
    Cikan_Vuz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!

I am glad to be supportive and helpful if I can!

(and I won't imply you are a liar or a troll like some are doing on my topic post :wink: )
  • nino07110922
    nino07110922 Posts: 2,149
    Options
    You may need new friends. Feel free to add me. I find the encouragement of others helps more than anything else.
  • ChristianIsInsane
    Options
    Hi everyone im new here (:
  • MistyEE
    MistyEE Posts: 67
    Options
    I will try and ad everyone here...anyone here can also add me, if I miss.
  • SandyQ229
    SandyQ229 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    EVERYone can feel free to add me!! i have friends but i do not interact with most and i need encouragment and love to give it as well!!
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    Options
    Seriously, that is one of my biggest pet peeves on here. If I don't hear a peep from someone soon after they've added me or asked me to add them I delete them. LOL Add me if you'd like sweetie.
  • dethrock88
    dethrock88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just joined here yesterday and I also need encouragement feel free to add me.
  • morethanthis0
    morethanthis0 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I log on every day too. I can def encourage and need encouragement. Feel free to add me!
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me, I try to post everyday and comment on peoples progress, because I know how much more it can help motivate :)
  • MarvicsMommy
    MarvicsMommy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    anyone also feel free to add me if you like =] ive added some of yall! lol =] so hope its okay...
  • filicia1025
    filicia1025 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I also login daily, you can add me. I like the motivation and support I get from MFP community and I hope to give that encouragement to the rest too.
  • slw87
    slw87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I like supporting others :) and would like some more encouragement too!
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I am ignoring this
  • donniesaurous
    donniesaurous Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I've been looking for the same this time round, I'm on day 18 log in in a row!

Add me if you want, nearly 25 year old single mum trying to lose 40lbs!
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me :) I try to Encourage the best I can!
  • MistyEE
    MistyEE Posts: 67
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me...I went through and did the best I could, but this thing is growing fast! :)