NEED FRIENDS WHO ENCOURAGE AND NOT IGNORE !!!

Options

Replies

• beesmall
    beesmall Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me! Ive been looking for someone to be accountable to and vise versa!:flowerforyou:
  • Susan111222
    Susan111222 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request I'm active on here every day :)
  • tartling
    tartling Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me as well, I'm trying to get past just using MFP to log food, and to be a bit more active on the community :)
  • karenertl
    karenertl Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! If I'm not in a major hurry, I like to comment on my friend's updates. I really should get more into that because I'm sure people enjoy all the motivation they can get!
  • robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me I'm on here everyday looking through posts and the forums would love some more people to motivate/be motivated by.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    I'm active and supportive and I'll send you a friend request, but it works two ways, so I'll be expecting you to do your part too LOL

Ruth
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    thats how i feel any one can add me
  • sazzafray
    Options
    That's exactly how I feel! Sometimes people you don't know very well can be more helpful and supportive :) xo

Feel free to add me! :)

49010798.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • estliza
    estliza Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Well all need encouragement and to encourage others. I am most of the time always on. I'm a mum of a 16 month old who was 7 weeks early. Feel free to add me and lets support each other on our journeys
  • waleedwael
    Options
    i am online all the day ( actually log in through mobile ) add me :)
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yall can add me too!!! :)
  • fitasamermaid
    fitasamermaid Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey!!!!!! You made a lot of friends now! can i be one of them?
  • almcday
    almcday Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need encouragement and am a good encourager.
  • iamhyclass
    Options
    feel free to add me..I love to encourage people to stay motivated :smile:
  • Scottttoct
    Options
    You can add me if you like!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me just read the profile first =) Thanks!
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I am super active on the site and do my best to encourage. I definitly will give you a hard time if you aren't eating enough! We need to fuel our workouts. Anyone who agrees can add me too :)
  • Jamierflees
    Jamierflees Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, I have over 100 pounds to lose and I've been helping a lot of my other friends on here stay focused and encourage them to stick with it to reach their goals. All can add me if you'd like! :)
  • x0Julez0x310
    Options
    You can add me! Im not new to the block, but I'm so inconsistent that I need encouragement myself to stay on track and to sign on everyday. Im hoping with a few friends to encourage itll help me too! -Julianne
  • izzychow
    izzychow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Motivated again and this time I'm doing it! Please add me as I'm looking for that support system and encouragment. Add me :flowerforyou: