Weight Loss Challenge- Join us!

Options
Hey yall!! I'm looking to start a weight loss group! I started to lose weight back in February but lost my motivation back in May. Now its time to get back on track! I am getting married in October and want to add more to my current weight loss of 20lbs. It’s always a lot easier, having a group of people that all want the same thing and here to encourage each other. We can check in daily, and weigh in weekly, or whatever works for you.

Weigh-ins can start on Friday. That gives people a chance to get on board that want to join. If you have a different weigh-in date feel free to join us and each Fridays just post your last weight for that week. On Saturday Mornings, I'll post a graph showing everyone's progress. If you would like to join, reply to this post with your current weight and your goal weight.

So who's up for a challenge?!?! I can’t wait to get started!

Starting Weight -223.5lbs
Current Weight- 203.5lbs
Goal Weight on Oct. 10th- 175lbs

Replies

• velvetechos
    velvetechos Posts: 234
    Options
    I'll join in - I'm at 242, down from 262, and going strong!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. All info in my signature. Usually Thursday is my weigh in, but Friday is okay ... gives me one more day this week to lose a few grams. =^_^=
  • JUSTFORME2010
    JUSTFORME2010 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I would love to join the group I started at 346 and I am down to 327. I dont always weigh every week I usually weigh in every 2 weeks only because i drop by my dr office to use the scale and with 3 kids it is a pain. But I will definitly try to do it weekly. Just tell me how to get in.

Debbie
  • LaurenH2010
    Options
    Sounds like good motivation to me :happy: I'm in

current weight 130 lbs
    goal weight 115 lbs
  • erodriquez
    erodriquez Posts: 56
    Options
    I will join!!

current weight 164
    goal 135
  • gchick64
    gchick64 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    sounds great i've been waiting for one of these, really need the motivation!

sw:140
    cw:138
    gw:125
  • christina_255
    Options
    Yay Im excited about everyone that wants to join! I will start working on a chart with everyones info! First weigh in will be next friday the 30th!
  • trendely87
    trendely87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This sounds good. I could use the extra motivation.

CW: 138
    GW: 118
  • EmmaCusted
    EmmaCusted Posts: 12
    Options
    im in!!!

CW=170
    GW=123
  • loanz
    loanz Posts: 16
    Options
    This is awesome, count me in! I just had a baby 3 months ago and really need to lose the baby weight!

SW: 182
    CW: 178
    GW: 132
  • christina_255
    Options
    Love it! Cant wait to see how much we all lost next friday! Everyone stay strong!

I was soooo sore this morning after yesterdays 1st day of Jillian Michael's. But I pushed myself to get up and do day 2.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Me! Me! Me! I want in too! My weigh in's are on Wed, so on Fridays I will just report Wed weigh in.

SW: 197.6
    CW: 197.2
    GW: 138

I've got a LONG way to go, but with support I know I can do it!
  • christina_255
    Options
    Well thats what we are all here for! I hope starting this group will help everyone to keep it up and push harder! Especially knowing they have to post there weight lose each week! lol I sure know its going to help me!

Also for those that havent, everyone is welcome to friend me :smile:
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    I'm in my usual weigh in day is monday but I suppose I can change to Friday

SW = 315.5lbs (Did I just admit to that in writing!)
    CW = 255.5lbs
    GW = 154lbs
  • christina_255
    Options
    Whatever works for you! But congrats on the current 60lbs. Thats awesome!
  • nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm actually getting married in August so could use the motivation to lose... Plus I'm working nights for the next week starting today and I always seem to have a harder time sticking to being healthy when I'm on nights.

SW 140 (145 prior to MFP)
    CW 138
    GW 125 (but goal by the wedding 130)

I usually weigh in on Fridays so will hopefully have new numbers tomorrow. Congrats on your wedding by the way!
  • wuwuwewe
    wuwuwewe Posts: 11
    Options
    I want to join..... sw 146
    cw 144
    gw 115
  • christina_255
    Options
    Wow ladies! We are up to 13 people. Thats so awesome! Im working on a graph now so everyone can see the progress of our group!

Nikiswimr, Congrats and Good Luck on your wedding also!
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'll join too!
    SW 200.4
    CW 187.6
    GW 140

My normal weigh in is Wednesdays, but I can always jump on the scale Friday's too and just not update my ticker!

Thanks for starting this!!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Wow, this group is getting bigger and bigger. May I make some suggestions?

1.) we should become friends with each other, this way it will be easier to keep us motivated and see the progress of the other members or kick each others butt. LOL (I know I will need that sooner or later).

2.) Could we try to find a name for the group? I have no idea what it could be, but well ... maybe someone else has a flash of genius.

Just my two cents ...:flowerforyou: