Weight Loss Challenge- Join us!

Options

Replies

• nikiswimr
    nikiswimr Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Since it's Friday today, are we supposed to weigh in? Because I would just like to say I went from being at 138 for months to 135.8 today!!! Thanks guys for the extra motivation, I'm thrilled. So now:

SW (MFP) 140
    SW (challenge) 138
    CW (7/23/2010) 135.8!!!
  • EmmaCusted
    EmmaCusted Posts: 12
    Options
    yes please :)
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Since it's Friday today, are we supposed to weigh in? Because I would just like to say I went from being at 138 for months to 135.8 today!!! Thanks guys for the extra motivation, I'm thrilled. So now:

SW (MFP) 140
    SW (challenge) 138
    CW (7/23/2010) 135.8!!!

Great Job!! Awesome!!
  • Galathea
    Galathea Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Nikiswimr, that's awesome. Very well done! :flowerforyou:
  • LaurenH2010
    Options
    My starting weight was 137 but I think I would like you use my current weight for a reference for me on how much having the positive motivation and support helps. Currently I do not have anyone who is helping me on this journey so....yeah just wanted to also take the time now to say thank you everyone I am really excited about this group and lets keep the positive attitudes going stong :smile: Before we know it, we will be where we want to be
  • LaurenH2010
    Options
    Im working on the chart and for the following ppl listed, yall have that number listed as your current weight. Do you want that as your starting weight or do you have another number from when you 1st started your weight loss?

LaurenH2010--130
    erodriquez--164
    trendely87--138
    EmmaCusted--170

My starting weight was 137 but I think I would like you use my current weight for a reference for me on how much having the positive motivation and support helps. Currently I do not have anyone who is helping me on this journey so....yeah just wanted to also take the time now to say thank you everyone I am really excited about this group and lets keep the positive attitudes going stong Before we know it, we will be where we want to be
  • sbear867
    sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join to please if youre still open to new recruits!!! I weigh in every Tuesday. I was 232.5 this week.
  • Tenachi
    Tenachi Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello Ladies, THANK YOU! because of your hard work and dedication and determination, I have lost 20lbs..i love a challenge, so I AM IN!

sw: 221
    cw:201
    gw: 160
  • christina_255
    Options
    WOW I dont get on for 24 hours and the grp just keeps going! Welcome new ppl! Its never to late to join! I will work on adding everyone shortly
  • MrsBling
    MrsBling Posts: 28
    Options
    Me too please current 154 goal 136 thanks
  • houseofCs
    houseofCs Posts: 18
    Options
    I would like to join

SW 212
    CW 203.5
    GW 150
  • κόσμος
    Options
    I want to join too! My husband comes back for a little bit next week and it's harder for me to eat right when he's here so I could really use this push. My current weigh in was planned for thursday so friday should be easy :)

Current/Starting weight: 215 :(
    Goal weight: 145
  • christina_255
    Options
    I want to join too! My husband comes back for a little bit next week and it's harder for me to eat right when he's here so I could really use this push. My current weigh in was planned for thursday so friday should be easy :)

Current/Starting weight: 215 :(
    Goal weight: 145

Well good luck next week and stay strong
  • 1carolsanders
    Options
    I want to join in and see what I can do when I really put my mind to it. The group celebrations will be awesome!
    SW-167
    CW-163
    GW-135
  • christina_255
    Options
    Anyone know how to post a pic here ? lol
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Hey Christina:

SW: 210
    CW: 189