Calorie Counter

Message Boards General Health, Fitness and Diet
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Optavia - Habits of Health

2»

Replies

• paperpuddingpaperpudding Member Posts: 6,023 Member Member Posts: 6,023 Member
    You dont need the Optavia resource page to tell you which foods have soy - a simple google would do it.

Or read the food labels on foods.

Good luck with Optavia - and Good luck promoting it on MFP.

I think you have probably chosen the wrong platform to do that - but hey, worth a try. B)

• whoami67whoami67 Member Posts: 229 Member Member Posts: 229 Member
    My next door neighbor is doing the same plan. She's lost about half her body weight and is unrecognizable. She loves it, but it doesn't appeal to me.
  • halljanexhalljanex Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I’m doing OPTAVIA now and love it, I can’t believe how much I’m learning about choice and goals. Dr. Anderson’s book “the Habits of Health” is giving me a new perspective on long term habits. I have about 80 lbs to lose, am 2 weeks in and have lost 11 lbs. I always lose a lot the first week of any plan. It should take me around 6-8 months. I don’t think it is unhealthy to Eat under 1000 calories in A day when we eat every 2-3 hours and drink lots of water. In this Covid time, we must lose our obesity as quickly as possible. Go sjcook23! Don’t let the disagree stalker get you down. Lol
  • jacqQ2017jacqQ2017 Member Posts: 217 Member Member Posts: 217 Member
    This is interesting - do these companies actually have to have any qualifications in nutrition/healthcare to operate? I mean, who is making these programs, do they have a clue or are they just making it up? I guess this is a US company, but it applies to other countries to; do these companies which provide foods actually have to have any standards to adhere to. Curious mind as never tried (and never would) anything like this, except slimfast, which I suppose is similar and also imo, not the best way to go.