• darkhead4u308
    darkhead4u308 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Apple crisp with vanilla ice cream
  • Dancer0515
    Dancer0515 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Apple crisp with vanilla ice cream

Honestly i cannot do a pie without ice cream. Who eats a pie without ice cream???
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    Dancer0515 wrote: »
    My Fatty Pal app and this cake here! I had some for my birthday last week, I needed to wash down the Chinese food with something sweet and this seemed reasonable.

I love you Reese’s Peanut butter cup blizzard cake!😘🤤🐷

9pcff1bvdxy2.jpeg

FIRST OF ALL ICE CREAM!!!!! LOVE BLIZZARDS!!! BUT A CAKE.. GONNA TRY THAT THIS WEEKEND FOR MY CHEAT!!

Get it and watch a Hallmark movie!!😂 You’ll love it! It’s my most favorite cake!🤤

Oh this weekend it may be just that!! Supposedly hallmark is coming out with 40 new Christmas movies!!! Sooooooo this Christmas will be busy!
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    Hating Hallmark. Especially at Christmas.

😔😂
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    80's hair metal band Stryper.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,626 Member
    Options
    balanc41 wrote: »
    The bring it on movies as well as a lot of reality shows like survivor, the challenge, amazing race.

Have you seen Alone or Naked and Afraid? Really good survival game/show.
  • LeannJeffers
    LeannJeffers Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Outlander on Netflix has been my guilty pleasure for the past month. Love the Scottish history
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Not guilty about it but I love 90 day fiance and Hoarders. Oh, also love true crime podcasts.
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    The song Low by Flo Rida. It’s so objectivefying but I just wanna hit the floor and get low low low low when it comes on. (Can confirm cut off shorts and Uggs has never been a guilty pleasure, or any kind of pleasure for me though. Not a look I’ve ever liked).
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    The NewlyWeds with Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey.
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Teen wolf!
  • salkavalka
    salkavalka Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure?

I eat chocolate or chocolate cake everyday and tell myself I need the extra calories when really I could get them from a way better source 🤣🙈🙊
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    salkavalka wrote: »
    My guilty pleasure?

I eat chocolate or chocolate cake everyday and tell myself I need the extra calories when really I could get them from a way better source 🤣🙈🙊

I'm callin B.S. lol. Kidding, but I've seen your pics so it's hard to believe. Nice work.
  • salkavalka
    salkavalka Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure?

I'm callin B.S. lol. Kidding, but I've seen your pics so it's hard to believe. Nice work.

Lol, oh and for extra energy, I scoop my peanutbutter up with dark chocolate instead of a spoon... best late night snack ever 🤣
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure?

Lol, oh and for extra energy, I scoop my peanutbutter up with dark chocolate instead of a spoon... best late night snack ever 🤣

Not to be cheesy or anything, but have i seen you here before under different name?
    If you are Viking, i am almost certain
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    yelpat1976 wrote: »
    Not guilty about it but I love 90 day fiance and Hoarders. Oh, also love true crime podcasts.

I watch all the 90 days. I even got my in laws to watch it haha...
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    My guilty pleasure?

She probably kills it at the gym!?!?! So she deserves her chocolate cake haha