YOUR GUILTY PLEASURE

Options
Dancer0515
Dancer0515 Posts: 69 Member
Anyone have a guilty pleasure that you may feel embarrassed about??

Well not here!!
Tell me your guilty pleasure

I love hallmark movies.. especially at Christmas time all about thay romance.

I also love simulation type games.. time management.. there are too many on my phone to even count haha

How about you??

Replies

• Hanibanani2020
    Hanibanani2020 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Dancer0515 wrote: »

Well not here!!

I also love simulation type games.. time management.. there are too many on my phone to even count haha

How about you??

I’m currently watching Hallmark movies on YouTube. Best things ever
  • Dancer0515
    Options

Well not here!!

How about you??

I’m currently watching Hallmark movies on YouTube. Best things ever

I legit just finished watching the hallmark series when calls the heart!! Honestly super depressed.. but amazing show.. if you like hallmark!! Haha
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options
    romance novels :smiley:
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    romance novels :smiley:

honestly i love those too!! Even though I'm happily married .. dont you wish life was like in those books??? Romance and fairytale.. just makes smiles warm and fuzzy
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Two and Half Men.

I don't normally feel guilty about anything I like so maybe half guilty because of how problematic Charlie Sheen is but this show still makes me laugh.
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Two and Half Men.

I don't normally feel guilty about anything I like so maybe half guilty because of how problematic Charlie Sheen is but this show still makes me laugh.

I watched it a lot.. but stopped because secretly charlie sheen made that show.. ughh hate that I said that!! Haha
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Yass!!!!!! I watched the first and second season.. so sad about previous cast members a lot of tragedy surrounding them but THEY MADE GLEE CLUB COOL!!! FAV Character?? Mine will always be Montana!!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Yass!!!!!! I watched the first and second season.. so sad about previous cast members a lot of tragedy surrounding them but THEY MADE GLEE CLUB COOL!!! FAV Character?? Mine will always be Montana!!

Not an original, but I loved Sam the most I think
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Not an original, but I loved Sam the most I think

Awww Sam!! Good choice!
  • glassyo
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Santana! LOL. (RIP Naya)

I love Glee so much. It introduced me to a lot of good music and I never not walked away from an episode without a smile on my face.

(And, also, I liked Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men. I actually really liked the character.)
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Santana! LOL. (RIP Naya)

I love Glee so much. It introduced me to a lot of good music and I never not walked away from an episode without a smile on my face.

(And, also, I liked Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men. I actually really liked the character.)

I meant Santana.. haha. Opps .. autocorrect on this phone is killing me. I mean Ashton Kutcher is a great actor in himself.. the character of Charlie sheen was so rugged and rough..
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    Michael Landon. Not in a Sexual way tho (that'd be creepy lol) just nostalgia...I like watching Highway To Heaven and Little House On The Prairie.... It makes me feel like a kid and get all sentimental lol ...it's true...

giphy.gif

Little house on the Prarie is great. I do like period drama types of shows/movies... i kind of wish I could live in that time..
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Michael Landon. Not in a Sexual way tho (that'd be creepy lol) just nostalgia...I like watching Highway To Heaven and Little House On The Prairie.... It makes me feel like a kid and get all sentimental lol ...it's true...

giphy.gif

I think this is why spice girls music is one of mine too. They were big when I was around 5. Great age to feel all girl powery, and when I hear their stuff it makes me smile and feel lighter. Probably due to associating it with my childhood
  • will_it_go_round_in_circles
    Options
    The White Queen
    The White Princess
    The Spanish Princess
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Santana! LOL. (RIP Naya)

Wow, I havent been following the show for a few years. This started me googling, I didn't realize Puck and Santana had died as well.
  • glassyo
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Santana! LOL. (RIP Naya)

Wow, I havent been following the show for a few years. This started me googling, I didn't realize Puck and Santana had died as well.

I seriously still mourn Cory Monteith.

There are big time rumors Mark Salling was..uh...made to die. (Really macabre but my new favorite word is suicided.)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Doja Cat but I also like pop music from the 2000s. I also like raunchy novels & cheesy comedy movies like Rat Race & Boat Trip.
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    The bring it on movies as well as a lot of reality shows like survivor, the challenge, amazing race.
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    balanc41 wrote: »
    The bring it on movies as well as a lot of reality shows like survivor, the challenge, amazing race.

I have watched all of the bring it.. hey Mackey was an anthem when I was younger..
    I never got into amazing race... or survivor..