Replies

• Dancer0515
    Dancer0515 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Dancer0515 wrote: »
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Yass!!!!!! I watched the first and second season.. so sad about previous cast members a lot of tragedy surrounding them but THEY MADE GLEE CLUB COOL!!! FAV Character?? Mine will always be Montana!!

Santana! LOL. (RIP Naya)

I love Glee so much. It introduced me to a lot of good music and I never not walked away from an episode without a smile on my face.

(And, also, I liked Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men. I actually really liked the character.)

Wow, I havent been following the show for a few years. This started me googling, I didn't realize Puck and Santana had died as well.

santana was recently.. and puck committed suicide. Too sad.
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    Doja Cat but I also like pop music from the 2000s. I also like raunchy novels & cheesy comedy movies like Rat Race & Boat Trip.

Rat race!! Had one of my fav characters!! "Mr bean"!!!! Obsessed with him!! Someone who can say nothing in a show.. but makes you laugh is talented...
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Doja Cat but I also like pop music from the 2000s. I also like raunchy novels & cheesy comedy movies like Rat Race & Boat Trip.

Rat race!! Had one of my fav characters!! "Mr bean"!!!! Obsessed with him!! Someone who can say nothing in a show.. but makes you laugh is talented...

Rat Race is one of my favorites movies. I'm not a huge fan of Mr Bean I'm more of a Cuba Gooding Jr but he definitely made this movie what it was....hilariously cheesy. I love it! Lol
  • balanc41
    balanc41 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options

Love the movie Rat Race! I just introduced my oldest daughter to that movie a couple weeks ago
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options
    balanc41 wrote: »

Love the movie Rat Race! I just introduced my oldest daughter to that movie a couple weeks ago

Did she like it as much as we do?
  • balanc41
    Options

Did she like it as much as we do?

She thought it was hilarious!
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    The bring it on movies as well as a lot of reality shows like survivor, the challenge, amazing race.

I have watched all of the bring it.. hey Mackey was an anthem when I was younger..
    I never got into amazing race... or survivor..

I legit cannot spell..
    Bring if on.. "hey mickey"
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options
    The bring it on movies as well as a lot of reality shows like survivor, the challenge, amazing race.

Still love the original Bring It On. And there's a Buffy reference so that's a plus!
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Reading articles on stuff like buzz feed on celebrities I don't know. I don't know why!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Options

I'm totally making a connection with you being a former cheerleader and these movies lol
  • balanc41
    Options

I'm totally making a connection with you being a former cheerleader and these movies lol

Haha yeah I’m a sucker for them
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Yass!!!!!! I watched the first and second season.. so sad about previous cast members a lot of tragedy surrounding them but THEY MADE GLEE CLUB COOL!!! FAV Character?? Mine will always be Montana!!

Santana! LOL. (RIP Naya)

I love Glee so much. It introduced me to a lot of good music and I never not walked away from an episode without a smile on my face.

(And, also, I liked Ashton Kutcher on Two and a Half Men. I actually really liked the character.)

Wow, I havent been following the show for a few years. This started me googling, I didn't realize Puck and Santana had died as well.

I seriously still mourn Cory Monteith.

There are big time rumors Mark Salling was..uh...made to die. (Really macabre but my new favorite word is suicided.)

I can see that, looks like there was some shady stuff going on in his life his last couple years. So weird.

Corey and Naya's deaths are both really sad.

I will have to look when the show ended. Did they address Santana and Pucks deaths in the show like they did Finns?
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    Reading articles on stuff like buzz feed on celebrities I don't know. I don't know why!

Gives you an update.. i do that too sometimes.. 😁
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,608 Member
    Options
    GLEE!

giphy.gif

Santana! LOL. (RIP Naya)

I seriously still mourn Cory Monteith.

There are big time rumors Mark Salling was..uh...made to die. (Really macabre but my new favorite word is suicided.)

I can see that, looks like there was some shady stuff going on in his life his last couple years. So weird.

Corey and Naya's deaths are both really sad.

I will have to look when the show ended. Did they address Santana and Pucks deaths in the show like they did Finns?

Naya was found dead like earlier in the week. Apparent drowning. I think Mark was when the show ended but, if not, no.
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    21 savage.
    I look like I listen to Britney Spears all day so when I start blasting 21 savage new people are like ...

ozz5pu08cmwz.jpeg

Oh and tekashi69🤭
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Plastic surgery gone wrong and shows about hoarding. I also like the YouTube videos by Dr Grande- he is a psychotherapist and gives his in depth opinion on the mental state on everyone from Jeffrey Epstein to Lizzy Borden. Also, in cases of crime, he gives his opinion on whether the person charged is actually guilty or not (the Scott Peterson video was fascinating)
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    Plastic surgery gone wrong and shows about hoarding. I also like the YouTube videos by Dr Grande- he is a psychotherapist and gives his in depth opinion on the mental state on everyone from Jeffrey Epstein to Lizzy Borden. Also, in cases of crime, he gives his opinion on whether the person charged is actually guilty or not (the Scott Peterson video was fascinating)

I love watching crime watch daily on the daily. My husband caught me falling asleep to it. Interesting stuff... but my husband thinks I'm wierd for enjoying these documentaries. Might I say I'm really good at solving murder cases in movies haha
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Dunkin iced coffee. :)
  • Dancer0515
    Options
    Dunkin iced coffee. :)

I havent tried that!!!! It sounds yummy
  • salkavalka
    salkavalka Posts: 148 Member
    Options