It's a struggle but today I will.....(add yours!)

Options
13»

Replies

• AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Go for a run. I didn’t go running yesterday due to an unexpected work thing (on my day off) and rain.

I’m not super keen today either but I will do it, even if it’s a shorter one. Target is 3 runs per week, mileage is negotiable.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    I won't use food to cope with my emotions and frustrations. I've done very well this year, I can get through this too.
  • milk6
    milk6 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Start logging meals on MFP again - been using noom, but the functionality isn't ideal so here I am!
  • joyanna2016
    joyanna2016 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Not use the excuse of my planned supper at a restaurant tonight to blow my whole day! I saved about 100 calories yesterday and I am going to eat some of my most filling low calorie options for my other meals today to get me in a good place for supper. I've looked at the menu and know how many calories I want to eat tonight. I can do this!
  • joyanna2016
    Options
    Not use the excuse of my planned supper at a restaurant tonight to blow my whole day! I saved about 100 calories yesterday and I am going to eat some of my most filling low calorie options for my other meals today to get me in a good place for supper. I've looked at the menu and know how many calories I want to eat tonight. I can do this!

Oh crud. 🙁 I didn't do as well as I had hoped. Oh well, I think I ate at about maintainance best I can tell. Tomorrow is another day!
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971
    Options
    Go to bed on time. Cause I'm happier when I do.
  • joyanna2016
    Options
    There is a small perfectly grabbable last piece of yellow layer cake with cooked chocolate frosting in the kitchen. I just walked out there and saw it. It saw me too and stared right into my eyes. If one of my 4 boys doesn't hurry up and eat it, I am going to throw it in the trash because it was SO good and I cant deal with that stuggle!
  • Healthierhanna
    Healthierhanna Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Record what I eat, drink lots of water, not dwell on the last few days. Moving forward!
  • kx7003
    kx7003 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I will not binge eat and ruin all my hardwork