Ultimate Accountability Challenge-September-Living the Healthy Life!

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Ultimate Accountability Challenge, September 2020
0jjr4pyode02.png

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND and emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
The accountability is a daily report of:
1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
We are a small volunteer group. We are motivated to serve others while we strive to be faithful to our own weight loss and/or maintenance goals.
Join us by clicking the link
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/138256-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2020

Replies

• KetoNewLife
    KetoNewLife Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I definitely want in one this!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    I definitely want in one this!!

It’s awesome! Welcome aboard!! 💪🏻🎉
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Signing up again for September. The UAC is a great place to check in every day and answer three basic questions: did I exercise a minimum of 20 minutes, did I track my food, and did I stay within my calorie budget.

We can write as much or as little as we want as long as we answer those questions, which are cornerstones for a healthy lifestyle. A very supportive group whether you are losing weight or maintaining.
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    q1wbhdmbvote.png

This is amazing. Well done!

• tlwoodbell
    tlwoodbell Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm excited!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    xddhq1e9l5el.png

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND and emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.
    This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
    We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!
    The accountability is a daily report of:
    1)More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
    2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
    3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
    4)Daily or every third day reporting of your fulfillment of the above.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month
    Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.
    We are a small volunteer group. We are motivated to serve others while we strive to be faithful to our own weight loss and/or maintenance goals.
    Join us by clicking the link
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/138256-ultimate-accountability-challenge-september-2020
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,371 Member
    Options
    I'll be back with my virtual "peeps" from around the world for September - keeping my maintenance streak going and encouraging / being encouraged by my main social support circle - SOOO glad technology makes this possible these days!

No-one can "exercise for you" or "eat more of X / less of Y" for you .... and you will do it YOUR way .... but by joining us you can interact with others who are on parallel paths as we all move towards whatever the next month of our individual journeys will reveal
  • alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Signing up for my second month. Thank you, Ranger Rick for hosting this!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    One of the best challenges on MFP! Great group of fun, motivating people. Definitely give it a shot!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    q1wbhdmbvote.png

This is amazing. Well done!

Thank you @amandaross887 !!
    Hard to believe that graph begins in 2010.

Will you be part of UAC in September? 😃
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    tlwoodbell wrote: »
    I'm excited!

Excellent @tlwoodbell !! You’ll love this group! Welcome aboard!!
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Did clicking on the link automatically sign me up? August was my first month. Looking fwd to Sept🏹👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽Thank you RangerRick
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I figured it out😃😃
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I've joined again! Not only do you get a challenge that seems simple but is in fact quite challenging, but you get a hugely supportive group of interesting people, all in the same boat, not competing but encouraging! I look forward to September!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    After going AWOL for August and then getting stuck in isolation after my housemate got COVID for her birthday, I’m back for the southern hemisphere’s spring!
    This is the best challenge because it’s simple to follow and teaches you great habits but gives space to make those habits fit within your personal circumstances. For example, you need to exercise for 20 minutes at least but what form of exercise you do is your choice!
  • healthysmrs
    healthysmrs Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    🙂
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I’m in for Sept! Not going to miss out on this awesome group. For anyone new considering this group please don’t hesitate. Great choice for gentle support on your path to healthy and happy.