Women 200lb+, Let's Seize the Day This September!!!

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• speyerj
    speyerj Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Final weigh in for the month:

Name: Jane
    Height: 5' 9''
    SW: 286.5 (6/3/19)
    8/31 weight: 169.7
    Maintenance Weight Range:162-168

Weekly tracking:
    9/5: 169.4
    9/12: 164.2
    9/19: 165.1
    9/26: 164.9
    9/30: 166.1

I always weigh more on weekdays! but still within my maintenance range, so all is good. Wasn't 100% on my goals this month, so there is room for improvement in October.

Happy birthday @xofarrah !
  • JojoInTheForks
    JojoInTheForks Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    @MuttiNM You lost 4 pounds in a week!!! That's quite a whoosh! Congrats! Onederland is yours SO SOON!!!
  • MuttiNM
    MuttiNM Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    @iloveeggnog Thanks! I don't know what happened this week but I'll take it. :) It doesn't even seem real that I could see onederland in October! It was so far away when I started.
  • changeforeverlj
    changeforeverlj Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    @xofarrah Happy Birthday, and good loss!

@alici0116 Good to hear your husband is recovering so well! And you are exercising, Yes lets go, October!

@ AlexandraFindsHerself1971 I hope you start feeling better, I find some months really difficult and others absolutely fine! Thanks for your words about my Dad, I spent the morning with him trying to sort out a routine for him and going to take supper around tomorrow. (Made sure he is taking meds and eating!!)

@torih941 Thanks, I'm amazed at how many people know someone with bi-polar! I'm happy you had a good shopping experience, I've never enjoyed shopping for obvious reasons! I did another run this am, and definitely felt more able, but the last 60 secs I really had to talk myself through!

@azalea4175 Wow I found your post so interesting and completely agree with you and the Dr! I've tried 100's of times to loose weight only to fail. But now its different, my age, my why, and then the support! I do believe its a disease we will have to maintain forever!

@PennycillinEQ Well done!

@Riddikulus89 Love your analysis! It is a number's game thats for sure, but I also appreciate your assessment of where you went wrong and how to change. I used to be all or nothing, very good or very bad. I'm changing because that way doesn't work at all.

@RavenStCloud Thanks for fang-tastic October, see you on the flipside!

• wruper
    wruper Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Let go of about 8# this September 2020. Today is October 1 so expect a new challenge for October 2020.
  • MuttiNM
    MuttiNM Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    @KeriA The request for a background check sounds very promising. Good luck with your job search! And congrats on adding in a bit of running to your walks!
  • uyister
    uyister Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Final September 2020 stats
    38 years old
    Height: 5' 7"
    SW (6/9/2020): 330.0 lbs
    September SW (8/29/20): 278.4 lbs
    Goal weight: 180 lbs

9/6: 276.2 lbs
    9/12: 276.0 lbs (dropped inches though)
    9/19: 269.8 lbs
    9/26: 269.0 lbs

Great job everyone!! See you on the October thread!!