We’d never work

Options

Replies

• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    wnw bc u refuse to start a commune with me even though its my *lifelong dream* and the most perfect idea for coming end times

We're a match! Come fly away with me and we'll start our cult. No wait, colony. No wait, community?!

Caveat: my hippy commune dream is having a bunch of families where at least one head of household is a social entrepreneur. We still good?

Sorry to blow up your thread @hrichts but I may have found The One right here. It was a woman all along. I shoulda known...

whats a social entrepreneur

i dont want to pay taxes so we need to be a religion of some kind
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    wnw bc u refuse to start a commune with me even though its my *lifelong dream* and the most perfect idea for coming end times

We're a match! Come fly away with me and we'll start our cult. No wait, colony. No wait, community?!

Caveat: my hippy commune dream is having a bunch of families where at least one head of household is a social entrepreneur. We still good?

Sorry to blow up your thread @hrichts but I may have found The One right here. It was a woman all along. I shoulda known...

Maybe the social entrepreneur sells bibles 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options

I like this exchange: it's hella hawt. Consensus and concessions are where true success can be found...but only by the commune leaders 😭

Social entrepreneurs are hippy CEOs. Big stretch, the person running Vans (that's more a firm with social goals). There's smaller companies like "Pigeonly" or "Bhodi Surf + Yoga"

Details. Shmetails. Marry me.

Hmmm...is that allowed on our commune? 🤔
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    We'd never work, I get bored quickly
  • ermengarde22
    edited August 2020
    Options

I like this exchange: it's hella hawt. Consensus and concessions are where true success can be found...but only by the commune leaders 😭

Social entrepreneurs are hippy CEOs. Big stretch, the person running Vans (that's more a firm with social goals). There's smaller companies like "Pigeonly" or "Bhodi Surf + Yoga"

how bout boutique company converting conversion vans into tiny homes?

eta: and the religion could be something where we venerate animals like bunnies and geese idk
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options

You're still here? lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    psychod787 wrote: »

You're still here? lol

Touchè :D
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »

it has to be new religion else we got to learn everything bout the old one
  • MaltedTea
    Options

how bout boutique company converting conversion vans into tiny homes?

(...calls her parents to share engagement news, invite them to the TBD commune, and break the news that they'll need to give up their BMW's...)

I mean, you win some, you lose some 🤷🏿‍♀️
  • CacoEther
    Options
    @Mr_Healthy_Habits

You’re too goddam pretty, sorry but i’ve got *kitten* to do

You coulda just dm'd me...

I mean you don't have to go and create this whole thread just to tell me this 🤷🏽‍♂️... 😏😂

And Omg I totally read this as reasons we'd literally never work together... As in you here at my plant 😂

@hrichts I'd be forever afraid she'd burn my house down 😬...

We’d never work because we’d never work 😏

• MaltedTea
    Options

Isn't my bride the smartest woman you've ever met?
  • ermengarde22
    edited August 2020
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    we'd never work

cause you don't support my dreams of becoming a cult leader living out in the desert and preaching about the end times will procuring more sister wives for the family 🙄

u cant just call it a cult!! we talked about this, it got to “communal living situation” and i’m FINE if u the leader as long as i get to sleep in the big tent
  • CacoEther
    Options

Isn't my bride the smartest woman you've ever met?

Just like

don’t hog her

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    we'd never work bcuz you don't like giving foot rubs
  • CacoEther
    Options
    We’d never work because you’ve never once asked me why I have to live so far away
  • ermengarde22
    edited August 2020
    Options
    We’d never work because you’ve never once asked me why I have to live so far away

it’s only like 18 hours driving and i got family near your town so