slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    bsfhvd4uggdj.jpeg

Arya gets comfy anywhere and is the best cuddler

Aww ๐Ÿ˜
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I want to hug 'em all and feel their doggie licks. :)
  • wunderkindking
    wunderkindking Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I'm up early and 'dogs' come up so much I thought I'd bother to actually post photos of them all. Oldest dog to the baby.

cqghuiw8amnz.jpg
    Thud. He's the only dog not doing some kind of sport (via his preference) and that's just fine. He is a Good Boy (tm)

t02pvf3rnhq2.jpg
    Kylie. Also basically a cat. Just a cat who loves agility.

lz8edzvzaf9e.jpg
    Molly. Workaholic extremist of a dog

kcwb922abzjd.jpg
    Kiran. I call him a unicorn. He's basically perfect.

dls7kb6w7pbk.jpg
    Arson - the baby, and she's well named :P

• ReenieHJ
    Options
    @wunderkindking Dayum! Nice pics!
    No wonder my dogs act depressed and bored. ;/
  • M0n1KCR
    M0n1KCR Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Poorly boy last week, but all good at his vet check this morning ๐Ÿ’–zocf069o71zu.jpg

So glad he's feeling better!
  • my_gatorgirl_8
    my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    g9czb1clwz3t.jpg
  • Foster68port
    Foster68port Posts: 324 Member
    Options

w9v67gw8lcr8.jpg
    Bella bach (little Bella

Adorable ๐Ÿ’–

Thank you, I'll let her know ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,971 Member
    Options
    We recently got a shelter dog, a mixed breed siberian husky / black lab, which the shelter estimated at about 5 months old. Very friendly, gets along with our cats, doesn't bark much, everything is great... except house training. This dog still, almost daily, leaves us a "friendly offering" on our carpet. Never during the day, when we let him outside several times a day, but each morning there's usually at least one new pile for whomever wakes first to clean.

I've heard the way to break this is rub the pup's nose in it, but as this snippet of advice was part of a comedian's standup skit, I'm hesitant to take it at face value. Any suggestions from the community?
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    nossmf wrote: ยป
    We recently got a shelter dog, a mixed breed siberian husky / black lab, which the shelter estimated at about 5 months old. Very friendly, gets along with our cats, doesn't bark much, everything is great... except house training. This dog still, almost daily, leaves us a "friendly offering" on our carpet. Never during the day, when we let him outside several times a day, but each morning there's usually at least one new pile for whomever wakes first to clean.

I've heard the way to break this is rub the pup's nose in it, but as this snippet of advice was part of a comedian's standup skit, I'm hesitant to take it at face value. Any suggestions from the community?

Trick is to be the 2nd one up. :)
  • TootlesToodles
    TootlesToodles Posts: 83 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    w0ypjm3nzc1y.png
    fun at the beach

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,053 Member
    Options
    Aspen my husky as a puppy she will be 4 in December ...Dakota my German Shepherd as a puppy who will be 4 in October