DOGS!!!!๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ

Do you guys have any dogs? I have two, even though my profile picture is my cat I am a dog person all the way! I have a red nose pit bull named gunner and an American pit bull named Echo. Gunner is light brown with whit spots and Echo is dark brown with white spots also and I just love them! Comment down below what your favorite dog is and if you have any!

(P.S.) I REALLY WANT A CORGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
ยซ13456719

Replies

• Gymnasticsgirl09
    Gymnasticsgirl09 Posts: 39 Member
    Oh my gosh!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Corgis are very sweet. Speaking in general here, I have noted many overweight Corgis because their pet parents stuff them and they suffer the consequences. You have to exercise them every day. I have a JackRat.
    Half Jack Russell and half Rat Terrier. Fierce and kinda bratty. She does everything on her own terms. She is not a lap dog, always on the job. She has a tall perch with a dog ladder so she can look out the window. Her eyes are always searching for critters of every kind. She is my protector and alarm when I'm hiking alone in the mountains. We hike in grizzly country and I have to sing at the top of my lungs to let the bears know I'm coming through. She barks and I sing. When you bond with a good dog that's some serious love.
  • Gymnasticsgirl09
    Thanks for sharing you guys your dogs sound awesome! My dogs are very protective especially with bunnies. We have a big fenced in back yard and they don't like bunnies, but we have a bunch of them, so a couple of them have lost their lives. Speaking of bunnies we found a baby bunny nest in our backyard so we had to protect from the dogs :|
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Thanks for sharing you guys your dogs sound awesome! My dogs are very protective especially with bunnies. We have a big fenced in back yard and they don't like bunnies, but we have a bunch of them, so a couple of them have lost their lives. Speaking of bunnies we found a baby bunny nest in our backyard so we had to protect from the dogs :|

๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ
  • Gymnasticsgirl09
    Adorable!
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Yep. German shepherds, chocolate lab, and Australian shepherd.
  • Erin084
    Erin084 Posts: 4 Member
    I love labs. Great family dogs.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    I love labs. Great family dogs.

Yeah, got her for duck and goose hunting.
  • cppeace
    cppeace Posts: 764 Member
    I have 4. 1 Male named Koga Half St Bernard and Half Great Pyrenees. I have a Female of the same breeding named Sophie. she was a rescue we got as an adult. I also have a female Golden retriever named Chara and a mutt named Harley. Harley Is , to our knowledge 1/4 golden retriever, 1/4 Rottweiler some percent Pyrenees and the rest fully unknown. She was dropped on our door in the dead of winter 2 years ago at 4 weeks old.