Omg I love him! What's his name?
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    1euyv1yve6ii.jpeg

n3959a9ix6g6.jpeg

I canโ€™t get over his face ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Omg I love him! What's his name?

Finnegan, but he also answers to Finn, Finny, RinnTinnTinFinneganBeginAgain and Puppy Dupper ๐Ÿ˜„
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @NoTrackStar
    Cake for everybody??!!
    Happy Birthday Bear!!
    He looks so soft and cuddly, everybody needs a "Bear" in their life.
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @Just_Mel I love his smile, looks like the most contented and happiest dog in the world. :)
  • Gymnasticsgirl09
    Gymnasticsgirl09 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @NoTrackStar
    Cake for everybody??!!
    Happy Birthday Bear!!
    He looks so soft and cuddly, everybody needs a "Bear" in their life.

true dat
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    4zw4jz2usmz3.png
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    So many words but there's not enough words to explain how much we love our dogs.

9ematsenastz.png
  • ReenieHJ
    Options
    @fstrickl Good luck with helping her recover; she's a beauty and looks very sweet. <3
  • fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    @fstrickl Good luck with helping her recover; she's a beauty and looks very sweet. <3

Thank you! Surgeon called and said the operation went well, will pick her up tomorrow, hope sheโ€™s ready for a snuggle cause I will be!
  • ReenieHJ
    Options

Thank you! Surgeon called and said the operation went well, will pick her up tomorrow, hope sheโ€™s ready for a snuggle cause I will be!

Good news indeed!
    We get so worried about our pups. And feel downright helpless when something goes crunch with them. :( Crossing fingers for quick recovery and your ability to keep her quiet until she heals.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

Good news indeed!
    We get so worried about our pups. And feel downright helpless when something goes crunch with them. :( Crossing fingers for quick recovery and your ability to keep her quiet until she heals.

Thank you, sheโ€™s being a trooper and definitely getting extra cuddles. Canโ€™t escape the cone of shame though, she keeps trying to lick the sutures.

ri2eu2dbuppc.jpeg

She's very cute! I know that questioning or worried look whilst wearing the cone. I've tried it myself. Actually my rottie had to and my parents' mini dachshunds have had to.