• fstrickl
    fstrickl Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    fstrickl wrote: »
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @fstrickl Good luck with helping her recover; she's a beauty and looks very sweet. <3

Thank you! Surgeon called and said the operation went well, will pick her up tomorrow, hope she’s ready for a snuggle cause I will be!

Good news indeed!
    We get so worried about our pups. And feel downright helpless when something goes crunch with them. :( Crossing fingers for quick recovery and your ability to keep her quiet until she heals.

Thank you, she’s being a trooper and definitely getting extra cuddles. Can’t escape the cone of shame though, she keeps trying to lick the sutures.

ri2eu2dbuppc.jpeg

She's very cute! I know that questioning or worried look whilst wearing the cone. I've tried it myself. Actually my rottie had to and my parents' mini dachshunds have had to.

More like questioning/worried about when she’s going to get the peanut butter pill pocket (with her antibiotic) that I’m holding in my hand. I love dogs. They’re so full of character and similar to myself, often thinking about food.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    @fstrickl Good luck with helping her recover; she's a beauty and looks very sweet. <3

Thank you! Surgeon called and said the operation went well, will pick her up tomorrow, hope she’s ready for a snuggle cause I will be!

Good news indeed!
    We get so worried about our pups. And feel downright helpless when something goes crunch with them. :( Crossing fingers for quick recovery and your ability to keep her quiet until she heals.

Thank you, she’s being a trooper and definitely getting extra cuddles. Can’t escape the cone of shame though, she keeps trying to lick the sutures.

ri2eu2dbuppc.jpeg

She's very cute! I know that questioning or worried look whilst wearing the cone. I've tried it myself. Actually my rottie had to and my parents' mini dachshunds have had to.

More like questioning/worried about when she’s going to get the peanut butter pill pocket (with her antibiotic) that I’m holding in my hand. I love dogs. They’re so full of character and similar to myself, often thinking about food.

Well, when? :)
  • s131951
    Options

Good news indeed!

ri2eu2dbuppc.jpeg

Well, when? :)

Don’t worry, she gets that peanut butter faithfully! The drugs make her sleepy so she gets a cone break while she snoozes and I work from home.
    hgex31dm6p6s.jpeg

I may be in love.
  • fstrickl
    Options
    I have two dogs both are pit bull's

Pics please! How dare you tease us this way. 😝
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm going to need some proof of these "pitbulls"
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    0qg1dc33lkhf.jpeg
    fikk2lvtpy4z.jpeg
    0kykic36mmnf.jpeg

😍
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    82 pounds per the vet yesterday and as fed up with the homeless life as I am. 8 more days 🤞🏼

hf5pnxu97bzj.jpeg

What a beauty! 😍
  • s131951
    Options
    82 pounds per the vet yesterday and as fed up with the homeless life as I am. 8 more days 🤞🏼

hf5pnxu97bzj.jpeg

There is another shadow and tail tip.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Awww, sweet things...all.
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options

hf5pnxu97bzj.jpeg

There is another shadow and tail tip.

Yup, another German Shepard. 6 months old. Ready for a yard also.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    I love when I hear of people adopting animals. All animals need loving homes.
  • fstrickl
    Options

hf5pnxu97bzj.jpeg

Those radar dishes 😍😍