What is the craziest thing that you have done that you are willing to admit on here?

Options
12346»

Replies

• SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure MFP would censor the whole thing. :D:D:D:D

I'm guessing it involves a oven or a backdoor?

Not quite. I’m not that predictable.
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Once I went to Disney.com without my parents permission
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    Once I went to Disney.com without my parents permission

😮 It’s so irresponsible to promote this sort of behavior online. I’m very impressionable.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    one time i preheated oven and put a pizza in but then forgot entirely about it and it was ruined forever

I burned the *kitten* out of some food on Friday night and went and bought vinegar and baking soda and lemons and cinnamon to try to get the grossy burned smell out of the place
    ...I do this somewhat routinely (burn stuff) which is why I switched to a cast iron baking sheet (best decision ever, durable and stuff tastes better (when not burned), I swear)
    sometimes u need to order takeout bc no food at home

or b/c you accidentally burn the *kitten* out of it?!
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    one time i preheated oven and put a pizza in but then forgot entirely about it and it was ruined forever

I burned the *kitten* out of some food on Friday night and went and bought vinegar and baking soda and lemons and cinnamon to try to get the grossy burned smell out of the place
    ...I do this somewhat routinely (burn stuff) which is why I switched to a cast iron baking sheet (best decision ever, durable and stuff tastes better (when not burned), I swear)
    sometimes u need to order takeout bc no food at home

or b/c you accidentally burn the *kitten* out of it?!

pretty much
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Way back when I was young and stupid and had no fear of my life, I hitch-hiked and was picked up by a trucker around 2:00 a.m. Only reason being was it was either that or walk 20 miles home because evidently while getting drunk, I had somehow relinquished my car keys to my boyfriend who went home without me. TG he wasn't a rapist or worse(the trucker :)). I used to also pick up people who were thumbing rides. It was also a time when I'd tail-gate doing 70 mph, thinking I was cool being so care-free. :/ ALSO, I'd drive the back roads with a jug of Screwdrivers.
    Don't ask me how I'm still living. :( And no minor miracle I didn't kill anybody. :( Every time I see a tragedy where a drunk driver kills someone, I can only think ' that could've been me'. :(
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    People said I was “crazy” but it didn’t feel crazy...

One time I waited in line with people like this:
    8256mtddn8w5.jpeg

m6q1u7vym3gt.png

For about 15 hours. Out of state. 2 weeks in a row. But I got to see stuff like this:
    dst7z487yyl5.jpeg
    t5ofphhxntru.jpeg
    odalzd3454i4.gif
    ik789yw20e8s.gif
    So it didn’t feel crazy but worth it. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    @MelG7777 At least you were able to see them!!
    I waited in a line for 3 hours to see someone to have the cut-off 7 people ahead of me. :( I figured small town and all, who the heck would be here?? Talk about disappointment. It was Robin Williams and NObody ever comes to Northeastern Podunk for anything.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,030 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    @MelG7777 At least you were able to see them!!
    I waited in a line for 3 hours to see someone to have the cut-off 7 people ahead of me. :( I figured small town and all, who the heck would be here?? Talk about disappointment. It was Robin Williams and NObody ever comes to Northeastern Podunk for anything.

TRUE! Omg, that would suck. We all actually had tickets already. Which is good because I flew to the first one and drove 5 1/2 hours to the other. Lol. We were all just trying to get a good spot in the “pit” section.

Side note.....the one and only time I actually met someone irl who I only knew online when I went to the first one. Ugh, I wanna go again. I wonder if concerts will ever be the same.