Here are some recent foods that I found (new to me) that help with dieting and of course some that everyone know:
- All of the riced cauliflower bags from Green giant.
- Cauliflower fried rice from Trader Joe’s.
- Healthy Choice “simply” Chicken Alfredo and Chicken Stirfry, both low cal and filling for me
- Trader Joe’s Tzatziki sauce
- Trader Joe’s low cal guacamole (made with greek yogurt)
- all of the quest protein bars and quest chips with guac above
- tru grill chicken bags from target. Just super easy and quick portion controlled titles chicken.
Some other staples that have been helping:
Sugar free yogurt and puddings
Have any recent finds? They don’t have to be new just new to you that you find helpful for an ongoing deficit?