halloween

Options

Replies

• Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    really wanted to share these helpful hints from the CDC for those of you who'd like to have a happy and healthy but still terrifying Halloween with your kids this year:

n8v62ccdirub.jpg

We should host the MFP Halloween Bash and show Hell Comes to Frogtown on zoom
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    really wanted to share these helpful hints from the CDC for those of you who'd like to have a happy and healthy but still terrifying Halloween with your kids this year:

n8v62ccdirub.jpg

long as we have a sexy co-host who cosplays in something risque and is willing to do it for little to no money

i'll start hitting up the local walmarts and dollar generals immediately
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options

n8v62ccdirub.jpg

long as we have a sexy co-host who cosplays in something risque and is willing to do it for little to no money

i'll start hitting up the local walmarts and dollar generals immediately

We’ll show Bram Stoker’s Dracula and The Color Out if Space. Neither of us will show up
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

n8v62ccdirub.jpg

long as we have a sexy co-host who cosplays in something risque

oh hai

n8v62ccdirub.jpg

and is willing to do it for little to no money

q00u7wxgqtta.png

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    So, for months, the government has been telling us we need to wear masks & finally we have a holiday that's all about masks.

and the government is now like:

giphy.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    I love Halloween 🎃! Dressing up as a skeleton!
  • iMago
    Options
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    So my kid wants to be Jack from the Shining now for Halloween 🙃... And it's an original idea

th?id=OGC.09affab53b8328efb8a4a8a4ba0a2a8b&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fJP8q0HbepeSas%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=KGDhBm1w4ncyp5FuVQWeLjej1kOaNJ2enahTO5IdZPQ%3d
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    So my kid wants to be Jack from the Shining now for Halloween 🙃... And it's an original idea

th?id=OGC.09affab53b8328efb8a4a8a4ba0a2a8b&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2fJP8q0HbepeSas%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=KGDhBm1w4ncyp5FuVQWeLjej1kOaNJ2enahTO5IdZPQ%3d

Adore❣
    the Shining has made me feel super creeped out in hotel hallways and afraid to get lost in a hedge maze (but how friggin cool would it be to have a hedge maze!!)
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,010 Member
    Options
    We used to have one of these when I was a kid. My mom loved Spencer’s Gifts more than anyone really should. She probably still would if she actually went to stores anymore.
    whuyodl5x5at.jpeg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Adore❣
    the Shining has made me feel super creeped out in hotel hallways and afraid to get lost in a hedge maze (but how friggin cool would it be to have a hedge maze!!)

Yeah the movie completely terrified him 😂...
    He did okay last night, slept in his room by himself upstairs... He said the little girls freaked him out more than anything 😂... "Come play with us Danny"

th?id=OGC.5e6a481a4d651a5cfaee4a442182e4d4&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fi.stack.imgur.com%2fBxFwM.gif&ehk=NupKSFKWpi3zD7KfcFD2TL8NbwDciR0UbOYH0oS51Kk%3d
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Options
    I'll read you a spooky story for Halloween

• brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    I think what we should do is just let kids dressup and let them stay in their front yards and we drive by and peg them with candy.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

This! It’s what I do whenever I’m on a parade float “tossing” candy at kids.
  • iMago
    Options
    dzmtlqx9tdjx.jpeg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    qz4kwb6jye6t.jpeg

I’ve got my silver light up sketchers on with this

You pretty!!
    Loving the lashes and hair, especially❣❣
    Pretty Lady❤

• Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    qz4kwb6jye6t.jpeg

I’ve got my silver light up sketchers on with this

You pretty!!
    Loving the lashes and hair, especially❣❣
    Pretty Lady❤

Thanks. 😌 apparently ppl were wondering why I didn't enter the costume contest so now feel the love.