Options
1235»

Replies

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,368 Member
    Options
    hrichts wrote: »
    ISO:

A protein coffee shake that tastes like it might actually have coffee in it, anyone have a good one?

image.php?type=P&id=16231
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    ISO:

High waisted jeans recommendation. Girls- what are your raves? I’m tired of wearing jeans that fit in the butt/hips but are too baggy in the waist. I’m not even overly curvy so I swear these are made for people the shape of a pop-tart

Honestly... This look is pretty hot sometimes...

Picture evidence stat

fahoh5ech0mc.jpg
    tk9q5al6o1e5.jpg
    gaeyb5mqxtgx.jpg

That loose around the waist look just says I'm confident, relaxed, carefree, dgaf, a tease... And you know you want to do things...

Ok so I'm embellishing a little but you get the jist 🤷🏽‍♂️

This to me says “i can’t afford jeans so i wear my brother’s”

I know this for reasons

Let's be honest... Is there any surprise at all that I somehow find this pretty hot 🤷🏽‍♂️😂...
    ISO:

High waisted jeans recommendation. Girls- what are your raves? I’m tired of wearing jeans that fit in the butt/hips but are too baggy in the waist. I’m not even overly curvy so I swear these are made for people the shape of a pop-tart

Picture evidence stat

fahoh5ech0mc.jpg
    tk9q5al6o1e5.jpg
    gaeyb5mqxtgx.jpg

That loose around the waist look just says I'm confident, relaxed, carefree, dgaf, a tease... And you know you want to do things...

Also.. none of these are skinny jeans

A baggy waist never looks okay on skinny jeans

Don’t make me post pic evidence

And I have a bias I suppose, my wife when we were young use to wear low rise jeans that were loose in the waist because anything she could find that fit the 🍑, didn't really have a chance at fitting her around the waist...

It was a serious weakness... I actually prefer this look personally... And they weren't baggy jeans eithers 🤷🏽‍♂️😂
    ISO:

Picture evidence stat

fahoh5ech0mc.jpg
    tk9q5al6o1e5.jpg
    gaeyb5mqxtgx.jpg

This to me says “i can’t afford jeans so i wear my brother’s”

I know this for reasons

Let's be honest... Is there any surprise at all that I somehow find this pretty hot 🤷🏽‍♂️😂...
    ISO:

Picture evidence stat

fahoh5ech0mc.jpg
    tk9q5al6o1e5.jpg
    gaeyb5mqxtgx.jpg

Also.. none of these are skinny jeans

A baggy waist never looks okay on skinny jeans

Don’t make me post pic evidence

And I have a bias I suppose, my wife when we were young use to wear low rise jeans that were loose in the waist because anything she could find that fit the 🍑, didn't really have a chance at fitting her around the waist...

It was a serious weakness... I actually prefer this look personally... And they weren't baggy jeans eithers 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

I’m gonna guess that was more a weakness for your wife than it was a weakness for the style 😅😂

but thats actually really cute like u love her so much this kinda weird style became your favorite 🥰

Kinda wierd style 😂...

I don't want to brag or sound foolhardy but literally the best 🍑 in like the whole freaking county 😂...

They just didn't make jeans accounting for anomalies like her 😂...
  • Reckoner69_lmao
    Reckoner69_lmao Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    ...iso someone made completely out of delicious bacon