Fabulously gay 440 pound guy
happyglow32 Posts: 2 Member
Looking for some people around Roseville CA who want to lose weight and change their lifestyles. I'm trying to lose 240 pounds and need encouragement and support. I would like to have someone to talk to who will actually listen to me and support me on my journey for better health. PS still in the closet, so yeah. 33 yrs old 440 pounds and gay. I have anxiety issues and agoraphobia. We can encourage each other and keep each other accountable. I will lose this weight and be healthier. I just want some help.
Welcome to the MFP community. Having some friends along the journey will help.
I’m 51, female and straight but am more than happy to encourage you along the way.
Keep at it!
Hey there, I'm Matt and I'm from CO but I'm down to say hi from time to time also. Cheers, mate.1
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 496 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions