Am I the only person without KIK?

Options
candifeola
candifeola Posts: 305 Member
SO everyone keeps talking about KIK am I that out of the loop :sad: I don't have it nor do I even really know wtf it is (I'm aware of how ridiculous I sound) Is it something I should get on or in or around............................

Replies

• CosmK
    CosmK Posts: 93
    Options
    Curious about this too...
  • xvxCelticWandererxvx
    xvxCelticWandererxvx Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I don't have KIK either. From what I've heard, it's a chat app.
  • letmebangbro
    letmebangbro Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    just a chat app, username, add people, chat
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    depends if you want people contacting you, that you don't want them to have your phone number.

also its supposedly used for men to send junk shots.
  • candifeola
    candifeola Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Soooo I'm missing nothing basically
  • SoonToBeShreddedBrah
    Options
    It's mainly a Chat App where sloots thrive and people share nude pics, pathetic App will never use it.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Its basically a phone app that allows you to text people without having to share your actual cell phone number.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    It's texting but you can stay anonymous and block people, no phone numbers given...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    It's mainly a Chat App where sloots thrive and people share nude pics, pathetic App will never use it.

aw man...am i still pathetic if i use it to communicate with my kid who doesnt have a cell phone? *kicks rocks*
  • letmebangbro
    letmebangbro Posts: 213 Member
    Options

But how will I send you my rear glute spread bb?
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options

aw man...am i still pathetic if i use it to communicate with my kid who doesnt have a cell phone? *kicks rocks*

Don't worry, I'm pathetic too. I need it to text friends in other countries because I don't have out of country texting *kicks even more rocks*
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I don't ....I have too many other social apps to keep up with as it is.............:huh:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options

Don't worry, I'm pathetic too. I need it to text friends in other countries because I don't have out of country texting *kicks even more rocks*

kik me?
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Why must people keep reminding me that I've been using KIK for the wrong reasons?
  • dualcollision
    dualcollision Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I have it. it's like Texting without giving your phone number away. If you ever want to try it let me know. Though I only use it like 1-2 times every 3 months.
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

This is why I originally got it. Best friend went to Denmark
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Don't have a KIK
    I hear if you want to see lot's of Junk Pix it's the place to be. I'll stick to Facebook, MFP & Instagram :smooched:
  • Scubadivr205
    Scubadivr205 Posts: 427 Member
    Options

This is why I originally got it. Best friend went to Denmark

hmm is that her way of saying,, "but not what I use it for now??" hmmmmmmm?
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I do not
    and I bet I am the only one with no facebook too
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    depends if you want people contacting you, that you don't want them to have your phone number.

also its supposedly used for men to send junk shots.
    Haz sad face :( Where are my junk pics?

I only use it for the video piece of it. You know to video my kitty playing with toys. It's cute.