Am I the only person without KIK?

Options

Replies

• pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    It's pretty helpful if you're single and dating. No need to worry about giving a creep your real number and you can easily block people from contacting you. Just my 2 cents...
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I'm so lame I had to click read this thread just to find out what it is :o
  • MsWallwoman
    Options
    Lmao

I have it, used it to talk to someone in IG about fitness. It was useful beacuse I didn't have to give my phone number out. Since then, I haven't used it though. Lol.

You aren't missing much. ;)
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    So it basically sounds like ICQ or something similar. I thought IM'ing went by the wayside when texting came out?
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    KiK is a mobile phone app.

Description: Kik is the fast, simple and personal smartphone messenger. What's not to love?

Truthful description: Guys creep on girls to send pictures of their junk, and underage girls send pictures of themselves which usually winds up getting said mid 20-40 year old male sent to jail.

I'll stick to texting my friends, and keeping instant messaging to what I left in my Aol Instant Messenger back in 1999

You're saying people don't still use AIM?? What about Yahoo? Hmm...
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    wth is KIK? is that what the kids are doing these days? Is it like AIM was for the rest of us back in the day?
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I had it.. but nobody to talk to. So I uninstalled.
  • caber_tosser
    Options
    wth is KIK? is that what the kids are doing these days? Is it like AIM was for the rest of us back in the day?

no..kids are using snapchat nowadays..keep up
  • Nikki_WantsIt
    Nikki_WantsIt Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    No Facebook here, either.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options

Description: Kik is the fast, simple and personal smartphone messenger. What's not to love?

Truthful description: Guys creep on girls to send pictures of their junk, and underage girls send pictures of themselves which usually winds up getting said mid 20-40 year old male sent to jail.

I'll stick to texting my friends, and keeping instant messaging to what I left in my Aol Instant Messenger back in 1999

I still have AIM, it auto logs me in and I never use it though...guess I'm nostalgic
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I do not
    and I bet I am the only one with no facebook too

*raises hand* I don't have Facebook either!!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    SO everyone keeps talking about KIK am I that out of the loop :sad: I don't have it nor do I even really know wtf it is (I'm aware of how ridiculous I sound) Is it something I should get on or in or around............................

You're not alone. I have no kik. I have to get my nudes sent to me the old fashioned way... postal service.
  • fitmomhappymom
    fitmomhappymom Posts: 171 Member
    Options

no..kids are using snapchat nowadays..keep up
    ugh i'm too old for all this technology...
    my 7 year old has an ipad...when I was 7 I had dollar store barbies. FML.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    SO everyone keeps talking about KIK am I that out of the loop :sad: I don't have it nor do I even really know wtf it is (I'm aware of how ridiculous I sound) Is it something I should get on or in or around............................

You're not alone. I have no kik. I have to get my nudes sent to me the old fashioned way... postal service.

I like to send mine via bike messenger.
  • Scubadivr205
    Scubadivr205 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    cmon get with the times.. all the cool kids are using carrier pigeons these days
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options

I still have AIM, it auto logs me in and I never use it though...guess I'm nostalgic

No, that would be me ;)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

I like to send mine via bike messenger.

I tried that.

I now think an overweight bike messenger has my nudie pict on her wall.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Soooo I'm missing nothing basically
    Have you not seen my junk pics? You are missing out on plenty of beauty.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I love KIK :)

How YOU doin...
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Who needs kik?! I get enough hate mail from angry wives without it. True story.