Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

‘Ladies put your lipstick up’ ~ makeup selfies

Replies

• GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,657 Member Member Posts: 1,657 Member
    1kgz4dtgt5g8.jpg

Todays makeup. I recently bought a Becca under eye brightening corrector. I haven't decided if I like it enough to spend another $32 on it. I have also leveled up on my eyelashes application skills lol

n9qnji7xb0ja.gif
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 2,582 Member Member Posts: 2,582 Member
    Ok.. So this one is hard to post because I don't really like my face in here... But it's a before and after with the new makeup.
    az4m8e7ecmfy.jpg

I never pull my bangs back and I can't stand my nose... But you can see the difference in my skin tones and evenness.

But.. I think I like it. Now to see if my skin does. Lol

Oh and here's one with my hair a bit nicer, though I messed up my bangs lol.
    hes1ypnwcikd.jpg

The foundation looks great! And your lips look great too.

Your eye shape reminds me of Bryce Dallas Howard, really deep set and slanted. I bet you would look great with a white or gold eyeliner on top and darker on the bottom!

This sounds really neat. I cannot imagine it (I am so boring), but I am intrigued!
  • MelG7777MelG7777 Member Posts: 9,016 Member Member Posts: 9,016 Member
    1kgz4dtgt5g8.jpg

Todays makeup. I recently bought a Becca under eye brightening corrector. I haven't decided if I like it enough to spend another $32 on it. I have also leveled up on my eyelashes application skills lol

😍😍beautiful!
    (I’ve wondered about that under eye brightener)
  • Revolu7Revolu7 Member Posts: 495 Member Member Posts: 495 Member
    1kgz4dtgt5g8.jpg

👍👍 Two thumbs up
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,214 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,214 Member
    @_sw33tp3a_11 Your undereye and everything else looks great! And the brows? 👌🏿 <-- Assuming this is "chef's kiss" as opposed to just a meager "ok" lol
    edited November 2020
  • _sw33tp3a_11_sw33tp3a_11 Member Posts: 3,633 Member Member Posts: 3,633 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    @_sw33tp3a_11 Your undereye and everything else looks great! And the brows? 👌🏿 <-- Assuming this is "chef's kiss" as opposed to just a meager "ok" lol

Omg. The brows are a mess. I have been doing them myself since May and I haven't gone back. That's an area I'm not skilled in 🙈 I use Anastasia dipbrow pomade to fill in a few spots I always seem to mess up 😂
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 4,214 Member Member, Premium Posts: 4,214 Member

Omg. The brows are a mess. I have been doing them myself since May and I haven't gone back. That's an area I'm not skilled in 🙈 I use Anastasia dipbrow pomade to fill in a few spots I always seem to mess up 😂

If THAT'S what you call a mess, then there's no description for what's going on above my eyes lol I pluck every now and again and hope for the best.
    @MelG7777 Nice lippie choice. The shimmer makes it festive! And it goes with your outfit. Wins all around!
    @MelG7777 Nice lippie choice. The shimmer makes it festive! And it goes with your outfit. Wins all around!

Thank you! I appreciate that! (My outfit was more or like “I might break out into a workout at any moment” today. But since I’m not really dressed when I do my hair/makeup usually, I grabbed this sweater thing to snap a pic.😂 Just felt like I should confess.)
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,363 Member Member Posts: 2,363 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Every time I think my makeup looks SO different, it looks the same in pics.🤷🏻‍♀️Plus, omg, I don’t think I’ve been this pale for a long time. I need to self tan. Lol
    3on1wzkyfjhr.jpeg
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I see a difference, your eyes are very dramatic here. It’s tasteful but sexy
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 2,582 Member Member Posts: 2,582 Member
    Yoshiboobs wrote: »
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

I got all done up to hang out with my mom at my house for Thanksgiving.

Beautiful! Love your eyes!
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

Beautiful! Love your eyes!

Seconded! Those wings are goals! 🙌🏿
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Every time I think my makeup looks SO different, it looks the same in pics.🤷🏻‍♀️Plus, omg, I don’t think I’ve been this pale for a long time. I need to self tan. Lol
    3on1wzkyfjhr.jpeg
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I see a difference, your eyes are very dramatic here. It’s tasteful but sexy

Thank you!!🤗
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

Pretty! I will never master the wing. But I don’t think it looks so great on me. Yours is perfect.😍
  • YoshiboobsYoshiboobs Member Posts: 995 Member Member Posts: 995 Member
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

Pretty! I will never master the wing. But I don’t think it looks so great on me. Yours is perfect.😍

☺️ Well you can pull off that rockstar all around the eye liner and I can't. Everything on me has to stay on the outer edges or I shrink my eye.
  • fstricklfstrickl Member Posts: 806 Member Member Posts: 806 Member
    Woohoo! Got some colour pop for Black Friday. Will have to post some Lewks when it arrives!
    96bruspi1fe2.jpeg

☺️ Well you can pull off that rockstar all around the eye liner and I can't. Everything on me has to stay on the outer edges or I shrink my eye.

🤗I think I shrink my eyes too. I started doing it about a year ago and just can’t stop myself anymore.

I think I’m out for the wing and eye lashes. I tried again the other day with the lashes and it was baaaaad. 🙈