Sober October- Who’s In?

Looking for a few accountability partners to join me in a Sober October, an annual tradition, to kick off my healthy diet re-launch and get up and running towards my goal of dropping 25 Lbs

Feel free to join in the fun or just root for me along the way 🥳

Replies

• Jacq_qui
    Jacq_qui Posts: 429 Member
    That's me every month! Well, I drink 0% beer, does that count :D
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Great idea. I feel so much better and less bloated when I don't drink. I challenge myself to no booze on random weeks. Not sure I could do an entire month especially with our Thanksgiving in there....but what a fun challenge
  • secshh
    secshh Posts: 9 Member
    I am here to cheer you on. Good luck.
  • RyLeck80
    RyLeck80 Posts: 13 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Great idea. I feel so much better and less bloated when I don't drink. I challenge myself to no booze on random weeks. Not sure I could do an entire month especially with our Thanksgiving in there....but what a fun challenge

A little accountability and support and I’m sure you could do a month or even longer! Small progress is still progress- that’s all that matters👏
  • RyLeck80
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    I had a Sober September and let me tell you, it was tough!!! But I'm thinking about a Sober October too! No weight to lose but I like the challenge aspect of making myself suffer a little bit, I guess. Regardless of whether I partipate or not, I'll be happy to cheer you on!!!

Right on! If there is no struggle, there is no progress 🥳
  • Kiefer_1
    Kiefer_1 Posts: 21 Member
    RyLeck80 wrote: »
    Looking for a few accountability partners to join me in a Sober October, an annual tradition, to kick off my healthy diet re-launch and get up and running towards my goal of dropping 25 Lbs

Feel free to join in the fun or just root for me along the way 🥳

Count me in! Let’s check in later 👍

• RyLeck80
    This will be my seventh sober October in a row.

Well, all the other months too. I gave up alcohol

Good luck!

Thanks! Awesome accomplishment
  • RyLeck80
    JaxxieKat wrote: »
    I was doing really well, but the stress of quarantine got me back to the nightly wine routine. I'm down for Sober October.

I love wine more than anyone, especially during quarantine so we are in this together - but we’ll crush it 😎
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    That's the plan
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Good first day of October 🍁 sun isn't even up yet morning! Let's start this month off right! Tonight will be a full moon 🌕! Have a wonderful day, and love to all 🧡!
  • RyLeck80
    Day 2 in the books- thank god for NA beer to make it past Friday night 🍺 Looking forward to a good nights sleep and a long training run in the morning! 👍🏻
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    RyLeck80 wrote: »
    Day 2 in the books- thank god for NA beer to make it past Friday night 🍺 Looking forward to a good nights sleep and a long training run in the morning! 👍🏻

Hey hey hey good for you 👏! And what are you training for?