Things you feel great in - pics

CacoEther
CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
I’m seeing people talk about clothes they won’t be able to wear to certain occasions and it got me thinking.. let’s have a place to post pics of ourselves wearing stuff that makes us feel great! We’ve got a suits thread and an LBD thread but this one has no gender or clothing type restrictions. Watches, dresses, hats, suits, shoes, jewelry, whatever

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    b5p0ze8dbwqk.png

Good one! 😅

It’s funny, before you posted I thought ‘I should post a pic of my vehicle because I feel lie a total bad *kitten* when I drive it’
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    edited October 2020
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited October 2020
    It's a secret. I've been keeping it all to myself since I was a kid. ;)

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    OzZHlMW.gif

Now THIS is fun camping. There'd be no bats, and no caribou, bison, or elk roaming about the place because of the weather.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    It's a secret. I've been keeping it all to myself since I was a kid. ;)

jz7fd6d2ua1s.gif

It's hard not blather everything. :p I want to, believe me, I want to. It's not bragging if it's true. I had one of the best childhoods a kid could ever have in the great outdoors.
  • Fitandabbs2020
    Fitandabbs2020 Posts: 533 Member
    I think so, as long as you drive safe ;)!
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,740 Member
    Marika capri pants that feel more like cotton. I'm not a fan of the very shiny type that don't have as much flex to them. fyjqfj6oy5ys.jpg
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    One more thing. Still neked, but the location. I’ll be neked anywhere. But, one place that is clutch, is in a hotel room. Because I don’t pay the water or electric. I already paid for it.

Neked, AC turned down as low as it will go... HVAC fan on high... bathroom fan off... shower on full steam, no cold at all... turning the room into a sauna... bath towel over any seat my neked *kitten* sits on... And ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Are those curtains open?
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited October 2020
    9c76wfzvvnwe.gif

Love a good parasail whilst on holiday 🙂

One of my most wonderful and memorable vacations ever was when my dd and I went to Florida and we did this. Scary AF for me, being afraid of both water and heights but definitely memorable.
    psolfccko6vk.jpg
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    One more thing. Still neked, but the location. I’ll be neked anywhere. But, one place that is clutch, is in a hotel room. Because I don’t pay the water or electric. I already paid for it.

Neked, AC turned down as low as it will go... HVAC fan on high... bathroom fan off... shower on full steam, no cold at all... turning the room into a sauna... bath towel over any seat my neked *kitten* sits on... And ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Are those curtains open?

Sure, depending on where I’m at. I’ve seen some crazy stuff in Vegas so yup. (Thanks to the two lovely ladies in the pool who, after I was pulled from a conference to work, made my afternoon and evening working poolside worthwhile 😘)

Staying at a packed extended stay, in steel or coal country, where a bunch of public works projects are going on... naw, I highly doubt it.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    pdrswgyd63qv.jpg

Do they hang low?
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    pdrswgyd63qv.jpg

Do they hang low?

🎶 Dooooo, yer tits hang low
    Do they wabble to and fro
    Can you toss them over yer shoulder and tote them like a radio
    Do yer tits hang low 🎶
  • Diatonic12
    Don't make my mother come over there, brustmannzwei. She'd straighten you out like a piece of wire.
  • Fitandabbs2020
    Some people go for sexy, see post above. I prefer comfy 😉

• Fitandabbs2020
    edited October 2020
    I got a feeling the would look better on you than on me 😂