• ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    ld391sw40q5w.jpeg

T shirt and basketball shorts?? No leggings under them - but I do have some for cold days and what not

You live where no one has any business wearing pants at all, let alone leggings

It gets down right chilly here at times - and leggings are very much apprepo- @imago @sweet_ermengarde amirite ?? I believe you both are Texas peeps

yes! just today it was like 65 and i had to wear a sweater and my new boots 🥶

It was 26 this morning and my son wore a tshirt and shorts 🤦🏼‍♀️

It might get in the 20’s in maybe Jan or feb here - and by golly I’ll post my leggings pic . I will

those are ‘inside days’
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    iMago wrote: »
    ld391sw40q5w.jpeg

T shirt and basketball shorts?? No leggings under them - but I do have some for cold days and what not

It gets down right chilly here at times - and leggings are very much apprepo- @imago @sweet_ermengarde amirite ?? I believe you both are Texas peeps

I won’t believe it unless you all three post a leggings pic

ill be camping next week. ill take feet pics when im inside the tent at some point though.

is this for onlyfans or like will u post here too
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    ld391sw40q5w.jpeg

ill be camping next week. ill take feet pics when im inside the tent at some point though.

is this for onlyfans or like will u post here too

yes
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    ld391sw40q5w.jpeg

Don’t you *kitten* threaten me
  • CacoEther
    Ima post my sweatpants
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,121 Member
    Ima post my sweatpants

27y05bdavoqp.gif
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    eaur3395szjk.jpeg

I just bought these on amazon. I do believe the name of them is misleading, unless ‘harem pants’ means they literally fit a harem.

I of course only want men to respect me, so my main hope was that men would whistle under their breath as I walk by and think ‘Lookit the COMFORT on that girl’

no toe socks 0/10 would not send DM
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,267 Member
    eaur3395szjk.jpeg

I just bought these on amazon. I do believe the name of them is misleading, unless ‘harem pants’ means they literally fit a harem.

I of course only want men to respect me, so my main hope was that men would whistle under their breath as I walk by and think ‘Lookit the COMFORT on that girl’

So utilitarian 😁
  • CacoEther
    eaur3395szjk.jpeg

no toe socks 0/10 would not send DM

so A NORMAL DAY
  • CacoEther
    eaur3395szjk.jpeg

So utilitarian 😁

Heaven forbid i need a ship sail and am caught unawares
  • kinetixtrainer2
    9pawrp3og4xo.jpeg

Minus the weights these are my go to’s. I’d wear them to job interview if I could.

6 pockets total?

Yes ma’am! Young LA.

I highly recommend. You’d sleep amazing 😂😉
  • MiNinaLisa
    MiNinaLisa Posts: 648 Member
    eaur3395szjk.jpeg

god i laughed so hard i almost yanked the needle out of my stomach
  • MiNinaLisa
    9pawrp3og4xo.jpeg

Minus the weights these are my go to’s. I’d wear them to job interview if I could.

6 pockets total?

Yes ma’am! Young LA.

😂
    I wasn't thinking about sleeping. I just wanted to go through your pockets. Geez!.

I actually hate putting things in my pockets 🤷‍♂️. I will have a tool of my trade in my waist band though. I won’t name said tool because these are sensitive times.

This is also not a reference to any part of my anatomy 😂

well now i'm dead
  • CacoEther
    9pawrp3og4xo.jpeg

6 pockets total?

Yes ma’am! Young LA.

😂
    I wasn't thinking about sleeping. I just wanted to go through your pockets. Geez!.

I actually hate putting things in my pockets 🤷‍♂️. I will have a tool of my trade in my waist band though. I won’t name said tool because these are sensitive times.

So there go all of my “are you happy to see me or blahblah pocket” jokes 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • MiNinaLisa
    stop making me laugh here youse two :D
  • kinetixtrainer2
    9pawrp3og4xo.jpeg

6 pockets total?

Yes ma’am! Young LA.

😂

So there go all of my “are you happy to see me or blahblah pocket” jokes 🤦🏼‍♀️
    MiNinaLisa wrote: »
    stop making me laugh here youse two :D
    9pawrp3og4xo.jpeg

6 pockets total?

Yes ma’am! Young LA.

😂

Oh! Oh! It's a riddle 🤔
    Ummm
    Yea
    Too many words. I'll get back to you at a later time with my guess.

I'd prefer to stick things in your pockets...just so I can go through them 🤣

I legit LOL’d