I lost a whole person! 120 pounds lost! (pics included)

Options

Replies

• aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    awesome job, and great story!!!
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, damn you look amazing. I thought you were pretty cute at 290 but now you are simply hot. Great inspiration. Thank you for posting. :drinker:
  • siddhartha0782
    siddhartha0782 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Your story made me chuckle - having a good sense of humor always helps. Great job on the body transformation!:)
  • RinnyLush
    RinnyLush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and seem to have a very healthy attitude.

...Also, you are a great writer! Some success stories can be tedious to read (despite their context and uplifting themes) but not yours! It was entertaining and personal. Thanks for that! :smile:
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Congrats!you look fantastic!:)
  • redles13
    redles13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Truly inspirational...
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Great post and congrats on your amazing transformation!!!
  • RaceMTB
    RaceMTB Posts: 13
    Options
    I enjoyed this post and it was great to see your transformation. Congratulations and cheers to doing this for yourself and not to impress some girl. :)

This is a great inspirational post to see. Thank you!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Great story! You are inspiring & look amazing! I have a very similar story, I'm sorry that happened to you. I wish you the best for your future! Big hugs!
  • Chocolatdee1203
    Options
    You killed it!!!!!
  • sueb711
    sueb711 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Great job!
  • lindainprogress
    lindainprogress Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i read your story, thanks for sharing. looks like you lost your evil twin and gained a whole new you! I like the new confidence that pours out, does that make me a cougar:wink: Your writing style is also entertaining to read.
  • Kirstie155
    Kirstie155 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazing. Be proud of yourself--you deserve it!
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Perfect story I loved it! You're funny!! :) Congratulations on your loss, there's that someone out there who will love you for your awesome personality you just have to be willing to do the same. :)
  • jasonalvear
    jasonalvear Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    For those interested, placed an updated progress pic for flex friday on my instagram, go check it out :Dhttp://instagram.com/jasonalvear
  • Christine_1027
    Options
    awesome job!! :)
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Good for you! The fact that you decided to do it for you! And look at how far you've come! So amazing!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Brilliant!
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story of self discovery. Congratulations, you look great and I'm sure you feel phenomenal! Way to go!!
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!! And I totally got The Simpsons reference! :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!