I hereby declare No Days Off November

I am attempting to do something active every single day in November to get back into the habit of things, and it would be cool if I had people doing it with me to help me stay motivated. I'm not asking you to set a PR every other day and go on a difficult hike in between, but if you do something as light as take a 10-minute walk, please post it up here.

I can have a day off tomorrow. (And I'll say that tomorrow, too.)

Replies

• Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Well done you!
    Today I did 14,400 steps. Will try again tomorrow 🙂
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Week 9, day 1 of C210K
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I've joined No Slack November/All I Want For Christmas is Abs challenge with friends here. It'll be had but I'm on it!
  • Beowolf95
    Beowolf95 Posts: 42 Member
    Sounds like a plan! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    edited November 2020
    I'm in, but I didn't see this 'til this evening, so I'll begin tomorrow & carry through to Dec 1.

I'm visiting family in NEPA, so will hike at the Back Mtn Trail tomorrow... probably an hour. :smiley:
  • hawkeye45_
    hawkeye45_ Posts: 812 Member
    I did EMOM pushups at my desk and, in my lunch break, walked a mile and a quarter (or 2.01 km).

I'll probably go for a couple more walks in later breaks.

I can have a day off tomorrow.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    edited November 2020
    Today I did 60 minutes on the elliptical, 30 Day Shred and 10 minutes Stretching
    I am like you really want to try and do something every day even if it's just 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30 and (MUST DO) stretching
    I also kept to my food diary which I am really happy about.
  • goingape
    Week 9, day 2 of C210K
  • hawkeye45_
    I had my lunch break walk, 1.25 miles/2.01 km, and I'll have another walk on my last break followed by a StrongLifts session at the gym. Squat, Bench, Bent Over Row, no idea about the weights yet. It may turn into pin press and rack pull.
  • goingape
    Hour long hike, some hills.
  • hawkeye45_
    I had my lunch break walk again, and I'll be hitting the treadmill for at least two miles after work.

• comedicerrorr
    comedicerrorr Posts: 4 Member
    I'm late but I want to join! Restarting with logging food daily and find that it's easier with friends 😊
  • hawkeye45_
    I'm late but I want to join! Restarting with logging food daily and find that it's easier with friends 😊

j o i n u s
  • hawkeye45_
    I'm not taking a lunch break tomorrow. Instead I'm leaving work early to hit the gym for Stronglifts Workout B. I managed to knock out the OHP on a quick break, which only leaves the squat and the deadlift -- my least favorite and most favorite lifts in that order. Fortunately one of the two work gyms has a hex bar, which will help me quite a bit.

• Redordeadhead
    Went for a run today!

I have a question: I don't understand why you keep repeating "I can have a day off tomorrow ", when the point of this thread is no days off. What does it mean? Isn't it that you CAN'T have a day off?
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Hope everyone's doing well with their month of fun!

Still visiting NEPA & we're going to have a full week of almost 70-degrees & sun! So, I'll be hiking the Back Mtn Trail everyday for about an hour... impossible to remain indoors in this weather, especially with the color of the autumn leaves.

I can go longer, but my sneakers are not the best gear... it's a steep hike with lots of slippery leaves overlooking a 40' drop onto highway & I'm in the process of moving & don't dare unpack the car in an attempt to find my hiking boots, lest I topple the whole thing onto my tiny little head. So, slippery sneakers it is.

I guess I prefer risking falling off a cliff than getting my hair mussed in a trunk topple. :smiley: Priorities...

Enjoy the rest of your weeks, All!
  • goingape
    Week 9, day 3 of C210K and Zumba class
  • comedicerrorr
    comedicerrorr Posts: 4 Member
    Crossfit yesterday. Yoga today. 💪🏾
  • Redordeadhead
    Not as many steps today, currently sitting at 9978. I'll get the last few before bed to make sure I hit the 10,000 mark.
  • Redordeadhead
    Super hectic and stressful day at work today but instead of just eating something quickly at my computer, I forced myself to take a 30 min break to walk at lunch time. I consider that a mini win!