• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Break a bone. Mine or someone else's.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    See the inside of a school again. I still have nightmares from my school days. Ugh.

Eat green moldy cheese; that stuff is nasty and leaves a memorable taste.

@Kosmoskitten, childbirth was amazing to me, it was the potty-training I didn't deal with very well. :) Complete torture for all.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    See the inside of a school again. I still have nightmares from my school days. Ugh.

Eat green moldy cheese; that stuff is nasty and leaves a memorable taste.

@Kosmoskitten, childbirth was amazing to me, it was the potty-training I didn't deal with very well. :) Complete torture for all.

The process wasn't terrible, I just don't care to repeat it. I didn't want a single child and I definitely don't want multiples. If I change my mind, I can always adopt and be cool with it, even though it's expensive.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    .. eat natto again. It is definitely an acquired taste. :confounded:
  • IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Taste any more delicious foods. There's enough temptation already! For real. Someone will say "Try this, it's delicious!" and I'll say "Nope, I'm ok not knowing."
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    ...figure out if "I don't care if I ever..." and "I don't care if I never..." are truly equivalent.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    live in a place with a “real winter”

i grew up there and like snow/cold/ice is pretty for a week vacay but not for 3 months of bone chilling dark sadness weather

Send your well wishes, and hopes for my survival
    there was crunchy snow/ice on my car this morning and I wore a winter coat and gloves all day at work b/c the heat wasnt working
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

i grew up there and like snow/cold/ice is pretty for a week vacay but not for 3 months of bone chilling dark sadness weather

there was crunchy snow/ice on my car this morning and I wore a winter coat and gloves all day at work b/c the heat wasnt working

We hit 60 degrees today for no good reason. It’s extremely warm for this time of year, its awesome. Maybe some of it will get to you
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I used to want to be a jet setter, globe trotter...now I just want to sleep 'till noon in my bed
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    Break a bone. Mine or someone else's.

Im with you on this.. I spent the worst month ever in hospital with a broken ankle.
  • JessBbody
    JessBbody Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Go to the Middle East. Egypt was enough to leave me not wanting more.
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    Vikka_V wrote: »

We hit 60 degrees today for no good reason. It’s extremely warm for this time of year, its awesome. Maybe some of it will get to you

Random thought, is the US the only place that doesn't use metric? lol, had to convert, 60 F is approx ~15 C - oh I wish! was like -2C (~28.4 F) this morning, but had a weird hail storm Sunday, so accumulations were worse than I expected. Not dissing F scale - it has attributes, but C is way easier to understand