I don’t care if I ever/never..

Options

Replies

• CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    Say the phrase "toot my own horn" again.

I've said it before but only as a last resort and I regretted it immediately.

This made me laugh so much
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I don't ever want kids - mind, body and soul sucking parasites - they seem to me

Noo.. you mean husband, right??? 😂

lol, ya, maybe!

you're a mom, and once you get "momed" or "daded" its different (hopefully?!)- your brain changes to protect and propagate your dna, I think
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    live in a place with a “real winter”

i grew up there and like snow/cold/ice is pretty for a week vacay but not for 3 months of bone chilling dark sadness weather

Send your well wishes, and hopes for my survival
    there was crunchy snow/ice on my car this morning and I wore a winter coat and gloves all day at work b/c the heat wasnt working

We hit 60 degrees today for no good reason. It’s extremely warm for this time of year, its awesome. Maybe some of it will get to you

Random thought, is the US the only place that doesn't use metric? lol, had to convert, 60 F is approx ~15 C - oh I wish! was like -2C (~28.4 F) this morning, but had a weird hail storm Sunday, so accumulations were worse than I expected. Not dissing F scale - it has attributes, but C is way easier to understand

Oops I usually convert it for my kanuckistan friends but i spaced it. Yes, the us is stubbornly obsessed with our backwards ways 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    Pay taxes.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    CacoEther wrote: »
    live in a place with a “real winter”

i grew up there and like snow/cold/ice is pretty for a week vacay but not for 3 months of bone chilling dark sadness weather

Send your well wishes, and hopes for my survival
    there was crunchy snow/ice on my car this morning and I wore a winter coat and gloves all day at work b/c the heat wasnt working

We hit 60 degrees today for no good reason. It’s extremely warm for this time of year, its awesome. Maybe some of it will get to you

Yesterday someone told me we were supposed to get 2-4" of snow overnight. I pooh-poohed them. Yep, we got about 2" out there. And in a day or 2 we're supposed to get up to 60 degrees. Yesterday it was dreadful outside, 30ish and terribly blustery. Must've been a wind chill of 0. I can't wait for June. :/ Guess I need to put a plan in place for the next 7 months.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Not to toot my own horn but , I’ve never uses this phrase before..

And I wouldn’t say instant regret , but regret none the less🤷‍♂️
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Get on a dating app
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I've never been and have no desire to attend a concert. Now theater, musicals I love.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    .. eat cow heart, tongue or fried okra ever again. They are all gross tasting and have terrible texture.
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Have a shot of goldschloger again 🤮🤢
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

😂 I did a thing the last time I drank that. My entire family has been making fun of me for years! 🙄 It was the last time I actually got "drunk"....it wasn't pretty.

Ha - yeah I can’t even stand the smell of that stuff to this day - and it’s been over 20 years ago 😂
  • Miss_Chiev0us
    Miss_Chiev0us Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

😂🤣😂
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I don't care if they take the disagrees away on the new forum. 😂 🙄
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

Wait there’s a new forum??
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

Wait there’s a new forum??

Hey there. I'm hoping there will be a forum but you never know. They didn't say they weren't going to delete all of these threads and revamp things their way.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

😂 I did a thing the last time I drank that. My entire family has been making fun of me for years! 🙄 It was the last time I actually got "drunk"....it wasn't pretty.

Ha - yeah I can’t even stand the smell of that stuff to this day - and it’s been over 20 years ago 😂

This me with Tequila 🤮

We each have our own, it seems; mine's Rumplemintz.