Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Down 30lb

nanoaquilananoaquila Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
I am so chuffed with my weighing today, to discover I have lost 30lb in total so far dropping from a starting weight of 479 to 449 in 5 weeks.
I don't feel any different but at my size I guess it will take time for any real notable NSV, but just to know that 30lb off is a benefit to my health is a plus.

I am currently looking for friends on MFP as I have noticed that encouragement does help a lot.

Replies

• Marcus_Eating_DonutsMarcus_Eating_Donuts Member, Premium Posts: 16 Member Member, Premium Posts: 16 Member
    Great job! Keep it up...
  • thebiblewithtinathebiblewithtina Member Posts: 43 Member Member Posts: 43 Member
    30Ibs in 5 weeks? Wow!! Well done.
  • nanoaquilananoaquila Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks for the encouragement
  • ibrake4bunniesibrake4bunnies Member Posts: 60 Member Member Posts: 60 Member
    Congratulations! I'm sending you a friend request. :)
  • FflpnariFflpnari Member Posts: 822 Member Member Posts: 822 Member
    You are amazing!!!! Im 100% sincere when I say I am proud of you!
  • the_vibrant_momthe_vibrant_mom Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    Congratulations on your first 30 pounds! :) Pretty soon you'll add 30 more pounds to that, and then some, and then some more. Don't give up, even if you fall down, get yourself back up and keep going. Here's to you!
  • nanoaquilananoaquila Member Posts: 5 Member Member Posts: 5 Member
    Thank you so much to all of you <3
  • tomek600tomek600 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Congratulations!
    I've started changing my habits a week ago and hopefully will be able to share similar news in 4 weeks.
  • rfbraunjr3850rfbraunjr3850 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    That is awesome! You are on the right path.
  • stringsNlinksstringsNlinks Member, Premium Posts: 278 Member Member, Premium Posts: 278 Member
    That is a great accomplishment! Carry 3- 10 lbs bags of potatoes around! You got this! You can keep it going!
  • Archon2Archon2 Member, Premium Posts: 462 Member Member, Premium Posts: 462 Member
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,431 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,431 Member
    Great work! Your diary looks like you're being really accurate and eating well. You'll see the difference really soon and you are right, you've already improved your health!.
  • ntw250ntw250 Member Posts: 22 Member Member Posts: 22 Member
    Awesome, well done, its a journey that starts with a 1lb loss, you are already 30 steps in. Top Man
  • LatrellisLatrellis Member Posts: 21 Member Member Posts: 21 Member
    30 lbs in 5 weeks is amazing! That is what I lost in 6 months!!!
  • solieco1solieco1 Member, Premium Posts: 1,431 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1,431 Member
    ntw250 wrote: »
    Awesome, well done, its a journey that starts with a 1lb loss, you are already 30 steps in. Top Man

What a great outlook!