Calorie Counter

Message Boards Recipes
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Recipe directions

sleever14sleever14 Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2 Member
in Recipes
I cannot find a way to put the directions in when I create a recipe. I'm just drawing a blank. Help.

Replies

• BarbaraHelen2013BarbaraHelen2013 Member Posts: 1,283 Member Member Posts: 1,283 Member
    Sadly, it can’t be done.

If you import a recipe from a website it will also import the directions but there is no way to input directions on recipes you enter yourself.
  • ThelinbcThelinbc Member Posts: 25 Member Member Posts: 25 Member
    When you create a recipe, find one on the internet that is close and then alter the ingredients and or the amounts. The imported recipe will let you go back to the original recipe and then you will have a better idea of your instructions. Hope that helps.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Member Posts: 4,165 Member Member Posts: 4,165 Member
    I put hints, like name it “bean casserole - 375 for 45 minutes”
    Or “protein angel cake-fold in beaten egg whites, 350-30”
  • path7975path7975 Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    I keep a small book for recipes that I love or do a screenshot then print them out.
  • senalay788senalay788 Member Posts: 270 Member Member Posts: 270 Member
    sleever14 wrote: »
    I cannot find a way to put the directions in when I create a recipe. I'm just drawing a blank. Help.

This is a calorie counting website, not recipe website.
    Open up an account on allrecipes.com and you can easily import your recipes into here.