6.5 miles today, 62.5 for the month.
  • smerkord
    smerkord Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    5.25 = 75.9 total
  • skadoosh33
    skadoosh33 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    10 mile run today, 44 total. I'll have to pick it up some. I've got a half-marathon Oct. 20th as well, Rock-n-Roll Denver.

I'm running the Denver Rock'n'Roll marathon. Well, I am going to try...it will be my first race of any kind.

Well it seems you shouldn't have a problem with the mileage you are doing. It's my first half marathon, just started distance running 3 weeks ago. So it will be a challenge for me. Good luck with the full.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    +4 = 77.76
  • pan0ramic
    Options
    I just saw this post. 24 days ago I said I would run every day for the next 30 days, and I've kept it up. I'm at 124 mi for September already :)

It's a lot easier to exercise when I know that I have to do it every day and can't decide to take a rest day. Although my knees are starting to hurt a little bit
  • paytenpar2014
    Options
    I can't wait until I'm up to running 100 miles in one month! I'm just beginning my fitness journey, but working my up to running a marathon is definitely a goal! I admire all of you! :)
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I ran a very bad and hungover 4.3 miles today so that takes me up to 85.7 miles

exercise.png
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    5.3 this evening so 77.8 for the month
  • WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    5 yesterday

exercise.png
  • RunnerElizabeth
    Options
    +12.22= 89.98

If I had known that I would have at least made it an even 90 for the month! But it was my longest jogging stroller run ever and I'd say that 11 is actually my jogging stroller limit.
  • smerkord
    smerkord Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    10 today. 85 total. Thanks everyone for joining in and helping me remain accountable.
  • charltonspinney
    charltonspinney Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    54.36 + 4.14 MILES = 58.50 Miles done , i'm probably not going to hit 100 miles this month , have had the flu for the last week , pretty gutting , there's always next month.
  • Rai007
    Rai007 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    one day InshAllah i will be an active member of this thread too!!
  • MileHighScott
    MileHighScott Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    5 miles on Friday and my last 20 mile run today. 125 miles for the month so far. My taper begins on Tuesday!
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Was hoping to run both days this weekend but only made it out on Saturday for 11.1.. Now up to 96.15. I am hoping to make up for yesterday tonight.
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    4.9 tonight so month total up to 82.7 miles
  • RunnerElizabeth
    Options
    +3.2 = 93.18

At least 2 more runs!
  • skadoosh33
    Options
    Slow 11 miler today, 67 for the month.
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    6 today for 61.5 total. Fell behind because of my knee but will keep at it...one day at a time!! :)
  • skadoosh33
    Options
    Slow 11 miler today, 67 for the month.

Oops, actually 73.5 for the month. Missed the 6.5 on Friday.