Options
1235»

Replies

• misterwah
    misterwah Posts: 61 Member
    Options

GO HAWKS!!!

and GO BEARS!!!

Well absolutely HOCKEY all the way!!! But I'm sorry - Hawks suck. Sure they've been able to put the puck in the net lately, but the attitude on some of those guys... holy crap. Infuriating. Especially Sharp and Kane. And Captain Serious? Come ooonnnnn... you're making millions playing the game of your dreams. Freakin' lighten up a little and show some emotion! Enjoy yourself!

that is all. :D
  • ronmonkey
    ronmonkey Posts: 316
    Options
    Football, Go 9ers!!!!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Also, this.
    ac5.jpg

<3

rtxoxeo_comp.jpg

Love my boys.
    I feel you.

If anyone out here likes a little Canadian country with their hockey, check this out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMKmy5swWJc
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    I lean more towards hockey, myself. But I love football. Last year's lock out pissed me off because when my Eagles starting stinking up the field, I couldn't turn to my Flyers for solace.

Flyers will be better this year
  • oberon0124
    oberon0124 Posts: 10,527 Member
    Options
    Football#1. Chicago Bears! Iowa Hawk eyes!

Hockey #2. Stanle Cup Champions Chicago Blackhawks!
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Football for two reasons. First, this is my 23rd season as a high school football official. Second, I'm on the Cleveland Browns' stat crew. I help determine the yards gained on plays, length of field goals, etc. for the Browns and the visiting teams. In other words, fantasy football relies on my work. Oh, and go Buckeyes! OH-
  • survivor1952
    survivor1952 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Crosby, Malkin, Fleurry...WHAT could be better than THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS ! ! !
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Hockey, hockey, hockey, and then hockey.

Go Leafs Go
  • hockeymomchicago
    hockeymomchicago Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Crosby, Malkin, Fleurry...WHAT could be better than THE PITTSBURGH PENGUINS ! ! !

Just the HAWKS....Toews, Kaner, Keith, Sharpie, Crawford, Hossa.....I could go on and on! But they're both hockey so I still love it! :)
  • hockeymomchicago
    hockeymomchicago Posts: 158 Member
    Options

GO HAWKS!!!

and GO BEARS!!!

Well absolutely HOCKEY all the way!!! But I'm sorry - Hawks suck. Sure they've been able to put the puck in the net lately, but the attitude on some of those guys... holy crap. Infuriating. Especially Sharp and Kane. And Captain Serious? Come ooonnnnn... you're making millions playing the game of your dreams. Freakin' lighten up a little and show some emotion! Enjoy yourself!

Hawks suck? Oh...that's why we have THE CUP! Captain Serious isn't always serious - he loves the game and does his job like no other. As for Sharp - he has an awesome attitude and is SO nice to look at too. Kaner has an ego, I'll agree with that. Two cups in four years doesn't equal sucking. Love the game....don't be a hater.
  • misterwah
    Options

Hawks suck? Oh...that's why we have THE CUP! Captain Serious isn't always serious - he loves the game and does his job like no other. As for Sharp - he has an awesome attitude and is SO nice to look at too. Kaner has an ego, I'll agree with that. Two cups in four years doesn't equal sucking. Love the game....don't be a hater.

<rant>

Oh I'll be a hater... :) I do love the game and that's why I pretty much hate the entire Bettman NHL. LOVE LOVE LOVE hockey (have played since I could walk, and have played on 2-3 beer-league teams each year for last 15 years). Love watching grassroots hockey, like CHL for example. Now THERE are some kids that love the game and play their absolute hearts out every single night. And the WJC is the best xmas/bday present that I get each year! Can't hold that many NHLers in such high esteem anymore - they've got their money so if things aren't going their way it's, "Meh, I guess I'll just wait until I get out of my rut. Must be that old finger injury. Yeah, that's the ticket... no wait, Upper Body."

Especially Ovenchicken. *shudder* Russia will never win internationally and the Caps will never win a Cup as long as he keeps getting put at the helm. Adversity to him = I'm running home to mommy, and taking my puck with me! Or more accurately sulking on the bench and then taking idiotic runs at other players instead of trying to inspire his 'mates. (Why does he have the C, again?!?)

</rant> :)

PS - I think Crosby is the only guy right now who's worthy of the statement, "He does his job like no other." Okay, Datsyuk too. But JT? No.. sorry.
  • misterwah
    Options
    Hm. Guess nobody wants to argue Hockey with the Canadian. :smile: lol
  • vitaxo
    vitaxo Posts: 99
    Options
    hockey omg season tickets for the devils this year! plus hockey players are hot ;)
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

Can you blame us? After schooling us in the debate, you'd probably just serve us some poutine! (You know... with Canadians being so nice and all.)

30f.jpg
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    HOCKEY!
    GO LEAFS GO!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Wait, I have to choose?? Um... no no I refuse to. Go Redwings, and Go Blue (Michigan Wolverines). I also play for a beer-league hockey team called the Crows, so, go Crows :-)
  • misterwah
    Options

Can you blame us? After schooling us in the debate, you'd probably just serve us some poutine! (You know... with Canadians being so nice and all.)

30f.jpg

LOL! It's funny because it's true. But you forgot the part where I apologise for winning. :laugh:
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    REDWINGS.

/thread
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    REDWINGS.

/thread

philly-hockey-middle-finger-shirt_design.png