iMago wrote: »
    CacoEther wrote: »
    PSA: just a friendly reminder that messages with friend requests are never actually seen by the recipient

in case you send one and wonder why they don’t acknowledge what you said in the fr message

Or you’re wondering why you got a fr with no name and no message

😄

I receive messages with mine 🤔

Really? Anyone else?? I haven’t since May-ish

yeah I get 'em too

Hmm. I wonder if just newer accounts are affected

no I think it's just you

No, there were OTHERS I CANT BE ALONE

It has to do with whichever platform its sent/received from. Like FR's from the app don't show messages in the browser and vice versa

I have checked both platforms, I don’t receive messages on either one

turn it off and back on that should fix it

Should prolly clear cache and cookies - this always works
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Ladies:

When you bend over to do something, don’t bend at the mid-back

Squat down if you’re picking up something heavy but if you’re just bending over to do something, like wipe down a table or put something in a drawer, don’t be afraid to stick out dat *kitten* and hinge at the hip

I know it feels foreign and ridiculous, but bending at the mid-back is terrible for you. And if you’re not moved by ergonomics, maybe vanity will appeal: bending at the mid-back makes ya look really old
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Ladies:

Squat down if you’re picking up something heavy but if you’re just bending over to do something, like wipe down a table or put something in a drawer, don’t be afraid to stick out dat *kitten* and hinge at the hip

I know it feels foreign and ridiculous, but bending at the mid-back is terrible for you. And if you’re not moved by ergonomics, maybe vanity will appeal: bending at the mid-back makes ya look really old

I totally stick my *kitten* out, for safety purposes 😌
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Ladies:

*Noted: stick out my *kitten* and hinge

Wtf bends at mid back? That has to be painful.

Btw, I can totally put my feet behind my head 😏

Like... 😮
    Like for real? 😮
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Was down your vitamins with vodka. It offers a balanced way of life.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Ladies:

Only 1 guy has responded so far?? I've lost all my respect for them now. SMH
  • CacoEther
    CacoEther Posts: 2,465 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Ladies:

Only 1 guy has responded so far?? I've lost all my respect for them now. SMH

Trust me, that info has been logged, filed and tagged for easy future retrieval
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Ladies:

Like... 😮
    Like for real? 😮

Like for real! Don't let them thighs fool you, my flexibility is on point.

4wdF.gif
  • Sophisticatted_Gentlemanz
    Options
    Problem-solving arithmetic