i7cuwv1tggny.jpeg

Age 23 to age 32.

Replies

• Danielleh1130
    Danielleh1130 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow, you look great!
  • JojoInTheForks
    JojoInTheForks Posts: 134 Member
    Congratulations, you look amazing! So inspiring!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    very cool! you're working hard and it shows!
  • FABRICWOMAN
    FABRICWOMAN Posts: 539 Member
    You look like two different people. Amazing!
  • hesham_x21
    hesham_x21 Posts: 3 Member
    That's amazing ! keep it up :D
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    Nicely done!!
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    edited December 2020
    wow what a difference! yes you look better the older you get, I am sure people will tell you this. How did you do it? exercise, low carb, small portions?
  • mommarass88
    mommarass88 Posts: 22 Member
    Keto/ low carb and lots of exercise!
  • shabanabibi1986
    shabanabibi1986 Posts: 63 Member
    Omg. Amazing. It looks like it could be flipped from 32 to 23. U look so amazing. Congratulations.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Amazing, you should be so proud!
  • ladyhelene10
    ladyhelene10 Posts: 1 Member
    You look fabulous. How did you do it?
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    My jaw literally dropped, what an incredible change! Thank you for sharing these inspiring photos. <3
  • mommarass88
    You look fabulous. How did you do it?
    Strict diet...low carb worked the best for me and honestly the biggest thing was just changing how I felt about food. Oh and lots of exercise 😁
  • hfergie
    hfergie Posts: 14 Member
    I know this might sound bad but it made me happy to see that it took you many years—simply because you never gave up! Maybe you had times when you weren’t as disciplined as others like we all do, but you just kept on trying. Having that type of attitude is what is going to set you up for a life of good health habits! And it also makes me feel ok that it’s taking me years too. Congrats girl!!
  • Indialove901
    Indialove901 Posts: 71 Member
    i7cuwv1tggny.jpeg

Age 23 to age 32.

Wow! You look great!
  • mommarass88
    hfergie wrote: »
    I know this might sound bad but it made me happy to see that it took you many years—simply because you never gave up! Maybe you had times when you weren’t as disciplined as others like we all do, but you just kept on trying. Having that type of attitude is what is going to set you up for a life of good health habits! And it also makes me feel ok that it’s taking me years too. Congrats girl!!

Doesn’t sound bad at all! Quick fixes never last...took a long time to change my relationship with food but now I have so much more control. My ups and downs also aren’t so dramatic anymore, they’re far easier to manage. Like everyone always says it’s a life change! Thank you, keep trekking and you’ll be just as successful!
  • luvfit3
    luvfit3 Posts: 44 Member
    Your pics are so motivating. It lets me know I can do this! Follow the way until the end result. I know Keto works I have tried it in the past for some weeks and lost the weight and drive too...it seems. I am hoping that when I start this time it will be a lifestyle change.
  • luvfit3
    luvfit3 Posts: 44 Member
    Care to share your diet? Meal plans?
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Thanks for sharing! Living a life focused on good health...and you started at such a young age... truly motivational...even to this 49 yr old... It might take me 9 yrs...but 130 to lose is where I am at...have lost 22 this year.... I'm going to remember you girl! Keep up the good work!
  • biengardo1
    biengardo1 Posts: 7 Member
    Wow, you have done incredibly! I wish I could do KETO - too taxing on my liver. I had some issues and a liver lab test showed high liver enzymes. They figured form KETO. I'm back on trying to keep at lower carb and at almost 59 years, hoping this works. Menopause has wreaked havoc on my metabolism for sure! You look beautiful!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!