I'm Now Half My Size

Options

Replies

• FitCurlysue
    FitCurlysue Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I saw this topic thread as I was about to enter my lunch on the food tracker---the headline made me smile and I just had to visit!

I bet you feel amazing and you should feel that way and you should be incredibly proud of yourself!! :) Congrats!
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING and totally inspiring :smile: Congratulations on your success!
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you :drinker: What an amazing accomplishment! :flowerforyou: Truly inspiring - thank you!
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are an inspiration!! Great work on changing your life around!

Amazing!
  • guessrs
    guessrs Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing how you got there, so helpful.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Do you feel less manly?

Congratulations dude, just being able to say that is a super accomplishment!
  • jasonalvear
    jasonalvear Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good gawd you dropped some poundage man! Awesome! \o/!!!!!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Wow! You have accomplished an amazing feat, and are incredibly inspiring!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great Job and your story is so inspiring!!! I am so happy for you and congrats on the big weight loss!!!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    You're wrong! You're Not Half the man you used to be.
    You Are Twice the man you used to be.
    You are Half the size of that man.

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing this.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    SUPER!
    You are right this is a life style choice.
    Good for you
  • werdnap2000
    werdnap2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations mate, so inspiring to hear. What an amazing effort - well done!
  • TinaA72
    TinaA72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome post...so inspirational...Congratulations on your fitness and weightloss successes...and more to come
  • nettie219
    nettie219 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing story thank you for sharing. I have 104 lbs. to lose and I am just starting lost 22 lbs. so far I am going to keep at it want to be healthy for my two children 10 & 7 yrs. old. Thank you so much for letting us know how you did it. Nettie
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    That's great! :)
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, have done an amazing job!

???? <
    bowing down to your awesomeness!
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible!

I'm a 6'1" woman and I know how much more weight you have to lose before anyone notices, so I realise that the people actually making comments means all the more than it does for those of a lesser stature. High five, sir! :)
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the comments. I ran into an old friend the other day and he didn't even recognize me at first. I guess that happens after you drop 200+ pounds. Do I feel less manly? Absolutely not! I am stronger than ever. I lift weights six days a week (alternating muscle groups each day) and I'm stronger than I was at 400+ pounds. If I dropped the weight without lifting weights, I might feel weak because of losing lots of muscle but I have lost the weight gradually and done lots of cardio with resistance training. I can lift more weight than I could before and I have a lot more stamina with more endurance. I am even starting to show some muscle definition in my arms and legs.
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    So very proud of you! That is just so great!! Congratulations!!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow! Great story! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!