Getting bored. Need new cardio ideas.

Options
2»

Replies

• blonditz
    blonditz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Can you exercise outdoors in your days off? Most people don't do outdoor cardio for the exercise, they do it for the fun. If you can spend a day a week hiking you'll burn a ton of calories to enjoy across the week, take a lot of great photos, feel a peaceful and relaxing connection to nature, and open up a lot of variety.

I'm sorry I don't have any answer along the lines you're looking for. Indoor cardio machines are beyond my mental capabilities personally, but put me on a bike and it's smiles for miles. A lot of people feel similar, maybe you're one. Either way I hope you find something that you enjoy![/quote]

I can't handle indoor cardio machines. I can do indoor cardio, but not machines, and even then I need to change it up frequently. Weights on the other hand is never an issue, I love it. Outdoor is a good idea, I do like to hike. I could do that on my truly off days (meaning not on call). But I'll have to look at some of these ideas for indoor stuff that doesn't feel like torture for the majority of the days.