Is my girlfriend cheating ? Late night long gym sessions and Dodgey behaviour overall :( help

Options
13»

Replies

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    If you can't trust her, can't have a straight up conversation with her, and you say the stress of the relationship is giving you anxiety, then nothing about your relationship seems healthy.

Time to cut loose, whether she's cheating or not.
    Good luck!
  • Dontletitbeatyou2018
    Options
    Thanks everyone it’s going to be some serious thinking time I don’t think I should make a decision in the moment do you agree or are you saying she will never change her habbits and I either have to accept this is who she is 0 compromise or for my feelings and it’s now up to me
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone it’s going to be some serious thinking time I don’t think I should make a decision in the moment do you agree or are you saying she will never change her habbits and I either have to accept this is who she is 0 compromise or for my feelings and it’s now up to me

She's not going to change; people only change when and if they want to and that has nothing to do with the influences of people in their life.

You may just have a conflict of personality and expectations. Better to cut loose and move on so you both can find someone who fits your personality/expectations/lifestyle a bit better, even if it hurts to do so.

I don't feel that, if some of these issues are important to you, you should have to shove them aside for her (that's not compromise, by the way, that's you blatantly being disregarded in favor of another person, which is not how a healthy relationship should work).

But you are correct: sit and think on it a bit. Weigh out the pros and cons and come back to it.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Start going with her or hire a PI.
  • Dontletitbeatyou2018
    Options
    Thanks everyone
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    We're due for an update, no?

I still say you should take her Lululemons to a forensics team for analysis. Take no chances!

Ohhh...do you listen to murder podcast???
  • Danw586
    Danw586 Posts: 237 Member
    Options

I still say you should take her Lululemons to a forensics team for analysis. Take no chances!

Or get a black light

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Danw586 wrote: »

Or get a black light

This would be especially handy if she’s also smuggling scorpions in her undies.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Danw586 wrote: »

Or get a black light

They’re a snack for later
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Or get a black light

iu6k5cjtdkrn.png

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    It's going to be some serious thinking time.
    I don’t think I should make a decision in the moment.
    Do you agree or are you saying she will never change her habits and
    I either have to accept this is who she is...
    0 compromise or for my feelings and it’s now up to me.

Second verse same as the first.

I hope you didn't buy an engagement ring or an expensive Christmas present. Spend your money on yourself.